part 2💜

(𝙃𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛!! 💜, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮)

-The next day-
Jungkook woke up rubbing his eyes cutely, got up from the bed and did his morning routine. After he got dressed.

(What kookie is wearing)

He looked in the mirror and was surprised on how good it looked on him so he decided to leave the outfit on.

He went downstairs and saw his mother in the kitchen "good morning eomma
" Kookie said with his cute voice "oh good morning honey, O.M.G you look so good in that outfit!! " Mrs. Jeon said amazed by how her son looked and Jungkook just giggled at his mom's reaction.

"Eomma? " "Yes honey? " Mrs. Jeon answered while cooking breakfast " Um is appa still asleep? " Kookie asked his mother already knowing the answer.

"yes baby he is still sleeping you know he's such a sleepy head always waking up late" Mrs. Jeon said laughing making her son laugh as well " Good morning angels"Mr. Jeon said while walking downstairs.

"Good morning! " Kookie and his mother said at the same time, and giggled afterwards "ok my boys breakfast is ready".

Mrs. Jeon said while getting the plate of breakfast and putting them on the dining table, they sat down and started to eat.

(After eating breakfast)
Jungkook helped his mother to wash the dishes and cleaning the dining table, while Jungkook father was way getting ready and after a few minutes Mr. Jeon came downstairs

( what jungkook's father is wearing)

"ooh appa your looking handsome! " Jungkook said giggling making Mrs. Jeon turn around to see her husband "oh wow y-you look really handsome honey" Mrs. Jeon stuttered "will thank you~ " Mr. Jeon answered with a smirk making her blush " Oooh eomma is blushing!! " Jungkookie said while laughing " Ok I'll go get dressed now! "

Mrs. Jeon said quickly walking upstairs making Jungkook laugh again " Appa? " Kookie said " Yes bun bun? " His father answered " What time are the Kim's coming? " " Um I'm not really sure bun bun but they will be here soon. Why are you asking? " " Oh! Nothing just wondering " Jungkook kookie nervously laughed and he didn't want to tell his father that he wanted to see his soon to be husband.

After a while jungkook's mother came downstairs leaving both Jungkook and his father mouth wide open.

(What jungkook's mother is wearing and how she looks like)

"Wow eomma you look beautiful" Jungkookie said smiling at his mother
"Thank you baby" Mrs. Jeon thanked Jungkook and smiled back, meanwhile jungkook's father was just staring at his wife's beauty. " Appa are you alright? " Kookie asked his father while laughing softly "yeah I'm great!! lets just wait for the Kim's family"