part 5💜

One one's pov-
Taehyung  and kookie were just talking about Random things. "So do you have any siblings bunny" Tae asked kookie " Oh yes I have a older brother his name is Hoseok but I really miss him he's been gone for a while since he got married and had two kids" Kookie said looking down "oh it's alright bunbun you'll see him again one day you never know.

kookie was still playing with the roses but hurt him self and started bleeding a little "ouch " Kookie said while holding his hand "are you ok?! " Tae worriedly said gently  holding kookie hand and kissed his wound "let's go inside I'll ask your e...

kookie was still playing with the roses but hurt him self and started bleeding a little "ouch " Kookie said while holding his hand "are you ok?! " Tae worriedly said gently  holding kookie hand and kissed his wound "let's go inside I'll ask your eomma for a bandage for your wound" Tae said with a caring voice making kookie nod.

They both go inside and Tae tells kookie to sit on a chair while he went to ask kookie eomma if she had any bandages, and after 3 mins taehyungie came back and had a bandage on his and kneeling down and put it on kookies wound while kookie blushed lightly and Tae kissed it afterwards making kookie giggle, they hear a knock of the door.

(Who can guess who it is?! 😄)

Mr Jeon opened the door seeing his son Hoseok "omg my son long time so see!" Said Mr. Jeon and hugged Hoseok " Come in " Mr. Jeon said letting his son come in "where is my little bunny? " Hoseok said while looking around "oh he's in the dining room " Said Mr. Jeon smiling "he will be really happy to see you he really missed you " Said mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon came and quickly went to Hoseok Hugging him.

" Omg my baby " Said Mrs. Jeon and Hoseok hugged her back "mom don't make to much noise I want to surprise kookie" Said Hoseok whispering a little "oh I'm sorry " Said Mrs.jeon whispering " Eomma what wrong?? " Kookie asked from the dining room "oh nothing honey " "Oh okie" Said kookie and continued talking to taetae about the things they liked, Hoseok quietly walked to the dining room and went behind kookie smiling brightly.

"did you miss me bunny" Whispered Hoseok in kookies ear making kookie turn around "hobi!!!! " Said kookie jumping on his arms hugging him tightly while tearing up "I missed you so much " Said kookie while tears were rolling down, meanwhile Tae was looking at them with a jealous stare because tae didn't know it was kookies brother since he said he was called Hoseok so tae thought it was kookies boyfriend or something.

" Aww don't cry bunny it's ok I'm here now " Hoseok softly said calming kookie down, kookie got down and pulled away from the hug wiping his tears away "oh it's ok " Hoseok cupping his cheeks kookie just nodded "so how is it will jiminie hyungie and the kids? " Asked kookie "oh it's great " Hoseok said smiling "oh and who is this? " Said Hoseok looking at taehyung "oh hobi this is Kim taehyung m-my soon to be husband and taehyung this is Jeon Hoseok my older brother but I call him hobi "

Kookie said smiling "oh ok nice to meet you Kim taeh- wait!! Kim taehyung?! The Kim Taehyung?! " Said Hoseok really shook "y-yeah hyungie and please calm down" said kookie nervously laughing " Ok I'm sorry, but you said soon to be husband???? " Asked Hoseok "yes hyungie I'll be marrying him "

"Wait why? what happened? " Hoseok asked "oh well um appa and eomma have a problem with the company and that mean that taehyungs parents will take the company if I don't marry taehyung, but if I do that means the the companys will both be at mine and taehyungs name" Kookie said explaining everything to his brother " Oh ok I get it " Said Hoseok "taehyung honey it's time to go" Said Mrs. Kim "oh ok mother I'll be there in a second" said taehyung.

" Well I be good now " Said Tae and kookie went to him and hugged him "bye taetae " Said kookie cutely and Tae hugged back "bye bunbun" And pulled away from the hug "oh and remember think about what we talked about outside " Said kookie making Tae nod and smiled at kookie.

" Bye Hoseok take care of kookie for me " Said Tae after leaving kookie and Hoseok alone, taehyung and his parents left after saying goodbye to mrs and Mr. Jeon.
After that kookie and Hoseok spend the whole day together and fell asleep cuddling each other on the couch.

~•°Taehyungs pov°•~

We arrived home after being at the jeons house

We arrived home after being at the jeons house. Me and my parents went inside and talked for a bit  " Mother when is the wedding?" I asked my parents " In 3 weeks we want to get this to be over as soon as possible" Said my father leaving me shook "oh ok I'll be heading to bed now then" I said and I went to to my room and said on the edge of my bed I tried to sleep but I couldn't 3 hours pasted.
It was late but I couldn't sleep while thinking about breaking up with bambam or not but I soon made my decision.

𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚖.

I grabbed my phone and texted bambam telling him to meet me at the park where we had our first date the next day. After sending the text i layed down and slowly fell asleep thinking about the day with kookie.

( 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚!! 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 💞 𝙤𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧😁 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙩 @little_bunny.jungkook 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!! 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞)