part 10💜

-No one's pov-

🌺Hours later🌺

While tae and kookie were sleeping on the couch with jun and Jason on there lap jimin and hobi came and smiled at the view "they look so cute" Jimin whispered to hobi making hobi agree "yeah they do, let's wake them up but first let's take a picture " Hobi said and took his phone out and took 3 pictures. After that taehyung woke up and saw jimin and hobi and smiled "how did it go hm? " Asked jimin "it went great " Answered tae and smiled back. "I'll take jun to the guest room, jiminie baby please take Jason" Said hobi and jimin noded. Jimin carefully lifted Jason up kookies lap not wanting to wake Jason or kookie up, hobi did the same with jun and started to walk upstairs "you should take kook up to his room so that he can rest" Said jimin and smiled at tae and tae smiled back while nodding. Taehyung stood up and carefully carried Jungkook upstairs bridal style, then carefully layed him down on the bed. He was about to leave but he felt someone grading his wrist, he turned around and it was Jungkook "please lay down with me taetae" Said kookie blushing a little, tae just smiled and layed down besides him "do you want cuddles baby? " Tae asked and kookie noded and smiled. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer and started to cuddle with him while kookie snuggled closer to his chest, taehyung kissed his forehead and closed his eyes again falling into a deep sleep same with Jungkook since it was late.