part 3💜

~•°Taehyungs pov°•~

It was already morning and I was really tired but forced myself to get up before my mother comes in and yells at me, I got up and did my morning routine and changed.

"Why do I have to get married with someone I don't even know ugh! " Taehyung said frustrated while walking downstairs to have breakfast "good morning my son" Mrs

"Why do I have to get married with someone I don't even know ugh! " Taehyung said frustrated while walking downstairs to have breakfast "good morning my son" Mrs. Kim said while sitting with her husband at the dining table waiting for tae "good morning mother, good morning father" Tae said sitting down "good morning" Taes father said smiling and tae smiled back and they started to eat there breakfast.

-After breakfast-

"Taehyung my son let's go now we shouldn't be late" Mrs. Kim said to taehyung "yeah ok let's go. But why mother? " Tae questioned "why what my son? " "Why?! Why do I have to get married?! I have bambam already! Isn't he enough for me?! "

Tae yelled "no taehyung he just wants you money my son your going to leave him before the wedding got that?! " Mrs. Kim yelled back "what?! No! I'm not going to leave bambam! And ik your just saying that because u want me to leave him! "

"Now stop yelling at me Kim taehyung!!! I'm your mother! Let's go! " She started walking to the car and Taehyung followed behind. Taehyung decided to text bambam he got his phone out and started texting him.
𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰:
Babe can we talk?

𝓑𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓶:
Of course baby is there anything wrong?

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰:
Yes.

𝓑𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓶:
What is it?

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰:
My parents want me to leave you and get married with someone else.

𝓑𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓶:
What!?, no your not going to leave me right?!

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰:
I don't want to but I think I don't have another choice, my parents will take all my credit cards if I don't.

𝓑𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓶:
Well why not marring him or her then, we will need someone to do everything for us when we move in together right?!

𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰:
Yeah great idea my love ❤ I'll text you later ok?

𝓑𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓶:
Okie bye baby!!

"Mother? " Tae said putting his phone away " Yes my son? " "Um I think you were right" She turns around and faces Tae "what do u mean? " "About bambam you were right i just  texted him a I told him that if I didn't marry the jeons son my credit cards would be taken away from me and his answer was really off" Tae said showing his mother what bambam said "oh see I told you my son he's just using you for the money just leave him you'll see that the jeons son will be better then that bambam guy" She added and they arrived at the jeons home.

(𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 😁)