part 9💜

(𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚🥺 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮! ☺💜)
-Jungkook's pov-
It was time for my parents to leave meaning I had to stay with my brother and his family, they said goodbye and left so I continued to play with Jun and jason, I really like kids they are fun to have around and they are especially really cute and adorable, one day I hope I can have a big family, but I really want that family to be with taehyung forever and have kids, I blush at the thought. 

"Kookie hyungie cwan we pway outside at twa gardwen" Said Jason and I just smiled and nodded at his cuteness. We stood up and went outside to the garden and started playing. After a few minutes hobi came and told me he will be going out with jiminie hyung and I told them that I'll be taking care of the kids then they left. "Kwookie hyungie where dwid appa and eomma go? "

questioned jun "oh they went out for a bit but they will be back ok? I will be taking care of you and your brother" I said and smiled "okie!! " He said and smiled back cutely, I decided to call taehyung and told him if he wanted to come over and he said yes I was so happy and waited while playing with jun and Jason and after 15 minutes taetae came and told him to come to the garden with me so that he can meet my brothers kids.

"jun, Jason cuties come here for a bit! " I said raising my voice a little so that they would come "okie kookie hyungie! " They responded and ran to me and just smiled and looked at my side "ooh kookie hyungie who is thwis handswome man? Is hwe your boyfwiend " Said jun and I blushed "j-jun, Jason this is kim taehyung and um yeah" I smiled nervously I felt someone starring at me and i turned and it's was tae "why are you so nervous to say that your my boyfriend hm? ~" He said and it made me blush madly I didn't know how to answer "ooh kookie hyungie has a boyfwiend" Said Jason giggling with jun "u-um what do you guys say if we play a game together? " I said trying to change the subject and it's worked "yes yes let's play!! " Both jun and jason said and I smiled "okie let's go! Taetae do you want to play with us? " I asked tae "sure" Tae answered and smiled his boxy smile and it made my heart melt.

We played for a long time and then I told them if they wanted to eat some snacks they agreed and we went back inside we ate some snacks and watched a movie all together, jun fell asleep on taes arms while Jason on mine. I swear this felt so great having two kids and tae being my husband and playing, enjoying life but right now it's just that tae is not my husband yet and this are my brothers kids.

But how I wish to start a family with tae soon "what are you thinking about baby? " Tae said cutting me out of my thoughts "oh nothing " I replied and smiled my bunny smile. After a while the movie ended and me and Tae fell asleep as well while the kids on our lap sleeping.
( 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 💜💜💜💜𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜