part 12 💜

(Hello guys I hope your doing great and hope you enjoy!! 🌹❤)

After a while of watching movies and talking jungkook was getting kind of tired since it was late. so jungkook whispered to tae "baby im tired and can we go sleep now?" jungkook asked in a cute sleepy voice making taehyung nod "excuse us, jungkook is feeling tired I'll be taking him to bed" Said taehyung making the others nod.

After that jungkook and taehyung walked upstairs to jungkook room. Jungkook and taehyung layed down on the bed while cuddling jungkook close "good night baby" Taehyung said in a deep calm voice "good night Tae Tae" Said kookie and closed his eyes and taehyung kissed his forehead before him too closing his eyes and both fell asleep. After taekook fell asleep the rest of the others too decided to rest.

-the next day-

Taehyung and was about to get up but felt someone or something laying down on top of him he looked and it was jungkook peacefully sleeping on top of taehyung. Taehyung slowly layed jungkook on the bed and he got up borrowing some clothes from Mr. Jeon since Mr. Jeon let him.

Taehyung got the clothes and when in the bathroom and took a shower before doing his morning routine. Jungkook woke up seeing taehyung not there and pouted but then the bathroom door opened and taehyung came out with wet hair water dripping down. And was wearing on of his dads outfits but jungkook liked the way it looked on him.

"Good morning baby" Said taehyung in a deep voice sending shiverd down jungkooks spine " G-good morning taetae y-you look handsome" Jungkook said with a light shade of pink on his cheeks making taehyung chuckle "get ready baby remember what your e...

"Good morning baby" Said taehyung in a deep voice sending shiverd down jungkooks spine " G-good morning taetae y-you look handsome" Jungkook said with a light shade of pink on his cheeks making taehyung chuckle "get ready baby remember what your eomma said yesterday" Said taehyung

"oh yeah I'm I'll get ready wait for me down stairs " Jungkook said and smiled "ok love I'll wait for you down stairs " Said taehyung before kissing jungkook on the forehead and walked downstairs after.
Jungkook was getting ready while taehyung was with the others talking about something taehyung wanted to do for jungkook a surprise 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘮

(since he really never asked since the time there parents said they will just get married so taehyung wanted to make it like a normal marriage and not make it look forced)

They where still talking but stopped when they heard footsteps coming down stairs and everyones jaw dropped when they saw jungkook.

(Ignore the tattooooo)

Everyone was speechless "i-is there something wrong? " Asked jungkook nervously "N-no baby um it's just that you look really beautiful" Said taehyung feeling like he wanted to ruin jungkooks outfit and fuck him right now and then "ok we should get going guys oh btw kookie you are just going with me and taehyungs mother, taehyung you already know you are going with just my husband and your father since jimin, hobi and the kids have something else to do" Mrs. Jeon and smiled "oh ok so we should get going" said jungkook " Yeah and taehyung your father will be picking you up so that you guys can go " Said mrs. Jeon and smiled at taehyung and taehyung smiled back.

𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺
"I'm going to ruin there wedding" Said bambam and smirked.

•┈┈⛧♛✧༺♥༻✧♛⛧┈┈•
Guys do you think bambam will really ruin the wedding? Or do you think taehyung has everything under control let's find out soon♡

I hope you enjoyed it guys! Hehe♡
사랑해♡