part 11 💜

(Guys I finally updated ☺ I hope you enjoy)

After jimin came jungkooks parents came home and saw that no one was there so they went to jungkooks room and saw taehyung and jungkook sleeping together cutely and they both smiled at how cute they looked and left after.

-The next day-

Taehyung woke up and saw jungkooks cute sleeping face. He got up and did his morning routine, when taehyung finished and came back to the room he saw that kookie woke up, he was rubbing his eyes cutely while having messy hair. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled "good morning taetae " Said jungkook and got up from the bed "good morning babe how did you sleep hm? " Taehyung said "oh I slept great " Kookie said and walked to the bathroom and did his morning routine then came back to taehyung, taehyung was sitting on the bed so jungkook decided to sit on his lap just to tease him "bab- oh~ " Taehyung smirked. Jungkook blushed madly and covered his face with his hands "and what was that for hm? " Taehyung questioned "n-nothing" Jungkook answered and got of taehyungs lap and sat on the bed. Taehyung kissed jungkook while jungkook kissed back after a few seconds they pulled always "W-we should so down stairs and eat breakfast" Said jungkook while having a light shade of pink on his cheeks "ok let's so baby" Taehyung said and stood up "wait, can you carry me down stairs? " Jungkook asked shyly "of course baby~" Said Taehyung before picking jungkook up. Jungkook had his legs around taehyungs waist and his arms around his neck while he laid his head on his shoulder. Taehyung placed his hands on jungkooks ass making jungkook flinch and blush "ok now let's go" Said taehyung while walking out of the room and walked downstairs. Jimin, hobi, jun, Jason and jungkooks parents were there sitting on the dining table waiting for jungkook and taehyung to come "good morning kookie and taehyung" Said Mrs. Jeon and smiled "good morning" Said jungkook and taehyung at the same time. They sat down and they started eating, after they ate they started talking about the wedding " So jungkook are you excited?" Asked Jimin making jungkook nod and smile "kookie baby me and Jimin will be going to buy the outfit tomorrow for the wedding and taehyung you will be going with my husband and hobi to by the suit" Mrs. Jeon said and jungkook and taehyung nodded, after they talked about the wedding and jungkook and his mother washed the dishes they all decided to watch a movie. They all went to the living room sat down and put on a movie. After they watch the movie they all started to talk about Random things and that's how the day went by they talked and watched movies.

(Take care guys and stay safe I purple you!! 💜💜💜)