part 4💜

No ones pov-

Taehyung and his parents got out of the  car and walk to the jeons door step and Mrs

Taehyung and his parents got out of the  car and walk to the jeons door step and Mrs. Kim knocked 3 times. Meanwhile taehyung was thinking about breaking up with bambam right away or just wait but his thoughts got brushed off when he heard a door open and saw a really cute boy smiling shyly at his parents "c-come in " Jungkook said moving away so that the kims and giving taehyung a full view of what he was wearing, taehyung just stood there staring at jungkook's beauty and quickly looked away when he heard his mother calling his name and walked in.

~•°Jungkook's pov°•~
When I opened the door I shyly smiled and told them to come in and moved backwards letting them enter the house but a handsome looking guy stayed still staring at me I bushed madly seeing at the way he was staring at me but them his eomma called him and looked away entering and I closed the door behind I felt really nervous and stood behind my eomma .

"jungkook honey come here, don't be shy it's ok" She said sweetly and I slowly walked to her side while biting my bottom lip "jungkook this is Mrs and Mr Kim and there son kim taehyung " She interrupted them to me and I shyly smiled and said "it's nice to meet you " And bowed on a 90° angle "oh you must be jungkook? Jeons jungkook right? " Mrs. Kim said "yes ma'am"

I answered and smiled and I looked at her side seeing the boy from before and my mother said that his name was taehyung but wow he really is handsome my cheeks turned light pink when he caught me staring at him.

"So should we start talk about the wedding arrangements, where the wedding would be taking place at and when? " Mrs. Kim said making my parents nod. " Jungkook taehyung why don't you guys go to the garden and get to know each other yeah? " Said Mr. Kim taehyung and I nodded and went to the garden.

-No ones pov-

"Jungkook right? " Said taehyung with his deep husky voice making Jungkook blush "y-yes t-thats me " Taehyung just looked at Jungkook "that a beautiful name for a beautiful boy like you " Taehyung said and smiled making just kookie turn red " It's...

"Jungkook right? " Said taehyung with his deep husky voice making Jungkook blush "y-yes t-thats me " Taehyung just looked at Jungkook "that a beautiful name for a beautiful boy like you " Taehyung said and smiled making just kookie turn red " It's really beautiful here " Taehyung said while looking around "i-i know right, when I moved here with my parents his was my favorite place to be at all the time well since my parents went to work I had to stay alone" Kookie said while walking to the red roses.

"So or you with someone? " Jungkook asked taehyung while looking at the roses "I'm actually yes I have a boyfriend" Tae said walking besides Jungkook "oh well that great and I hope he doesn't mind me getting married with you" Said Jungkook making taehyung chuckle " Don't worry I talked to him already he's ok with it " Said taehyung  while staring at Jungkook  " But my parents want me to break up with him and I don't know "

Taehyung said and sighed " Well you don't have to tae I don't think you would be happy with someone like me and I sure you love him alot and I don't want to ruined that" Kookie said with his glossy eyes " Hey no it's ok ill think about it but don't say that maybe your better then him well I was willing to break up with his for a while now so don't worry ok? "

Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. " Let's get to now each other and ask questions ok bunny? " Taehyung said making kookie blush " O-ok" " Your really cute did you now that? " Taehyung said teasing him, Jungkook playfully hit his arm making taehyung giggle"ok so I'll start with the questions hmm let me see ok how old are you bunny ? " Taehyung asked the blushing Jungkook

" U-um I'm 19 how about you? " Kookie asked shyly "oh I'm 25 wow your so young" Taehyung said surprised just kookie just smiled. They continued asking questions.
MEANWHILE Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim were watching them from the window since they were done talking about the wedding "they look so cute together" Said Mrs. Kim to Mrs. Jeon making her agree " Ik right how much more adorable can this get? "

( 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 🥺 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙬𝙬𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙚🥺 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 ☺💞 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨, 𝙤𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘" 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚)