part 20💜

Jungkook was 3 months into the pregnancy by now and everything was going great. Taehyung was taking care of Jungkook and showing him lots of love.

Jungkook for the first time started high school because of his parents being over protective with him. but for now he was homed shooled because taehyung insisted for him to continue his studies and Jungkook of course said yes because he wanted to make taehyung proud.

Taehyung was now helping Jungkook with his school work because he started whining because he didn't understand it but taehyung helped him and he was really happy because he had someone to help him.

"Ok babe that's all we are done with school work" Taehyung smiled and gave Jungkook a kiss. " Yay thank you for helping me baby" Jungkook smiled cutely making taehyung coo at his cuteness " Aw your welcome my bunny"

Jungkook put his computer away " What should we do know baby" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was smiling like a cute little bunny " Oh can we get ice cream? " Jungkook said cutely and taehyung of course agreed.

Know taetae and kookie are getting ready to leave and get ice cream together " Aw your tummy is so cute baby" Taehyung giggles making jungkook smile " Hehe yeah he's getting bigger" Jungkook bunny smiles and touches his tummy.

Taehyung goes to Jungkook and kisses his tummy " I can't wait to see how he looks " Taehyung spoke up with his boxy smile making jungkook coo at his cute little smile " Me either I can't wait we just have to wait for six more months " Jungkook smiles.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked out the house and into the car and taehyung started the car and started driving.

After a while of them singing together and giggling they arrived at the ice cream shop, taehyung got out and when to the other side to open the door for jungkook. " Aw thank you my handsome prince" Jungkook smiles at taehyung " Your welcome beautiful princess" Taehyung said, held Jungkooks hand and they both walked in the ice cream shop.

" Wow baby look there are so many flavors! " Jungkook squeals making taehyung coo at his cuteness " Aw my baby can have all the time he needs to choose what he wants" Taehyung smiles at Jungkook and kisses his forehead making Jungkook giggle.

Jungkook was looking at all the flavors with his cute big doe eyes " Baby I know what I want, I want strawberry ice cream " Jungkook giggles and claps his hands " Ok baby I'll get you strawberry ice cream " Taehyung smiles at Jungkook.

Taehyung ordered one strawberry and one vanilla ice cream, and right know they are waiting and giggling with each other. Then their ice cream was ready taehyung got then and payed then give the strawberry ice cream to Jungkook with a boxy smile.

" Thank you baby" Jungkook smiles " Aw your welcome bunny" Taehyung smiled back. They both left the shop and when back to the car. " So bunny what do you want to do know" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was eating his ice cream cutely " Kookie was to go home" Jungkook said and taehyung noded and started driving back home while eating his ice cream.

They arrived home and went in the house finished there ice cream and then cuddled on the couch while watching movies.

And that's how the rest of the day went by, after a few movies Jungkook fell asleep on taehyungs arms making taehyung coo at his cuteness. Taehyung turned off the tv, stood up carefully and picked up Jungkook bridle style and walked upstairs to there shared room. Taehyung layed down Jungkook on the bed and he as well layed down with him and cuddled him and Jungkook snuggled close to him making taehyung smile " Good night bunny" Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook on the forehead then when down to Jungkooks tummy and kissed it " You too little angel " Taehyung smiles once more then lays back down and falls asleep while hugging his bunny.

      ➷゚+*:;;:* (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤*:;;:*+゚➹
Hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry ik it's short but I didn't have much ideas so that's all I came up with 💜

Please take care and stay safe I purple you all 💜💜💜