part 21💜

𝙃𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙬𝙬𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 🥺 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚😭 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩.

3 months later- (6 months into the pregnancy)

Jungkook was at his parents house with taehyung. They went to visit them almost every week and talked about how it was going with the baby and other stuff.

" Well son we are really glad everything is going good" Mr. Jeon smiled at Jungkook " Aw thanks appa there are just 3 months left " Jungkook giggles.

" We can wait to see him Jungkookie" Jimin said while smiling since hobi and Jimin always visit with yoongi and the kids too but yoongi stayed home with the kids this time.

"Me either hyung" Jungkook bunny smiles. " Do you guys have thinked of names yet? " Hobi asked " Yeah we were thinking of naming him Beomgyu " Taehyung smiles his famous boxy smile "aw that's an adorable name" Jimin smiles warmly.

Jungkook smiles " I know right it was my baby's Idea" Jungkook giggles " Ooh taehyung you really got really cute baby names" Mrs. Jeon said and smiled.

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣? 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙢  𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨.

3 more months later- ( 9 months into the pregnancy)

It's been 9 months now Jungkook and taehyung were in the kitchen together while thinking of what to make for dinner " Hm what do you think about Japchae? " Taehyung smiles.

"Ooh that's a great choice let's do that then " Jungkook smiles but then started to feel pain on his stomach and his water broke.
(I'm not a pregnancy expert sooo sowwy if I make mistakes or say something wrong)

"B-babe!  The baby! " Jungkook screams and taehyung quickly turns around and his eyes widen as helps Jungkook to the car and drives to the hospital.

When they entered a doctor quickly took Jungkook into a room taehyung called his parents and Jungkooks parents.

After an hour-

Jungkook gave birth and now was resting while the baby was on a small bed besides Jungkook the doctor told the other that they could come in and see Jungkook and the baby.

They entered the room and saw Jungkook and the baby both cutely sleeping making them coo at how cute they looked. Taehyung walked to Jungkook kissed his forehead softly and then went to the baby and smiled.

The others came as well and saw the most adorable baby ever "omg he's so adorable" Jimin softly said while cooing " Omg I know right he's so beautiful and adorable " Mrs. Kim said making them all nod in agreement.

Taehyung carefully picked him up in his arms and smiled " Oh your so adorable Just like your eomma " Taehyung softly said and the baby slowly opened his eyes and stared at taehyung with his adorable big doe eyes.

Taehyung cooed at how cute he looked " Aw you even have your eomma's eyes " Taehyung boxy smiled.

After a few minutes yoongi entered the room with Jun and Jason. " Aw lwook jun it's a baby" Jason cutely said and they both went to taehyung and smiled when they saw the cute little angel.

" What's his name hyung? " Jun asked taehyung making the others smile " His name is Beomgyu " Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook woke up after a few minutes and smiled when he saw the others and taehyung carrying beomgyu. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and smiled when he saw he was awake and walked over to him. " Hi my love " Taehyung smiled while holding beomgyu " Hi baby" Jungkook smiles and then greeted the others.

After 3 days Jungkook left the hospital and went back home with beomgyu and taehyung. "Welcome home baby his is your home" Jungkook cutely talked to beomgyu making taehyung smile they sat to the couch while Jungkook carrying beomgyu in his arms.

They talked about beomgyu's cute features and giggled " See babe he has your beautiful eyes" Taehyung giggles softly " And he has your lips" Jungkook bunny smiles.

They talked about beomgyu for a little and then he fell asleep so Jungkook took him to his room and layed him down on his crib gently. Then went back downstairs with taehyung and they both talked about things while gigging and smiling at each other.

The end
𝙄'𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚 ☺

𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜