part 16💜 🔞18+🔞

(🔞WARNING🔞!! This part includes sexual content)

After taekook arrived at there new home taehyung carried jungkook inside bridle style and he made jungkook giggle and smiled as taehyung deeply kissed him and jungkook kissed back. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and looked into jungkooks eyes "now let's have some fun babyboy~" Taehyung said in a deep sexy voice making jungkook madly blush and hide his face on taehyung neck making taehyung chuckle "we will look around the house tomorrow now let's go our room baby~"

Taehyung walked up the stairs to there room and gently layed jungkook down on the bed and takes jungkooks shirt of and kisses his neck making jungkook moan softly as jungkook wraps his arms around taehyungs neck, taehyung took the rest of jungkooks clothes off making him feel embarrassed and shy as he covered his body "oh god you have such a beautiful body babyboy~" Taehyung said and took his own shirt off and pins jungkooks hands above his head and kisses jungkooks neck and down to his chest as jungkook lets out soft and cute moans.

After a few minutes taehyung sits on the bed "suck daddy's cock baby~" Taehyung said  in a deeply voice and took his pants and boxers off as jungkook obeyed as he went to taehyung and grabbed his cock as he was shook at how big it was, he started to stroke it and put his lips around it as he started to move his head up and down making taehyung let out deep moans and throws his head back, jungkook deep throats taehyung making his eyes teary "h-hey babyboy don't force yourself just take what you can" Taehyung moaned out, jungkook pulled away and nodded.

He continued sucking his cock as it twitched in jungkooks mouth and came in jungkooks mouth after a few minutes as jungkook swallows it and looks up at taehyung with innocent eyes and smiles as he bites his lip taehyung kisses jungkook as jungkook kisses back "get on the bed in doggy style babyboy~" Taehyung says as he made jungkook blush and did what taehyung told him to.

Taehyung gets lube from a drawer and puts some on two of his fingers and slowly enters one in since he guessed it was jungkooks first time and he was right, jungkook moaned loudly feeling taehyungs cold finger inside him "b-baby~" Jungkook moaned out "call me daddy babyboy~" Taehyung said and jungkook nodded as taehyung added another finger in jungkook and stared thrusting them in and out of jungkook as it made jungkook moan louder "oh babyboy you can barely take my fingers inside you I bet you won't take my cock" Taehyung said and smirked "d-daddy n-not y-your c-cock please i-it won't f-fit in" Jungkook moaned out cutely "we will make it fit babyboy~"

Taehyung pulled his fingers out and put lube on his cock and places his self on jungkooks entrance "don't worry babyboy daddy will be gentle, it will hurt at first but don't worry it will turn into pleasure~" Taehyung said and kissed jungkooks back as he slowly entered jungkook making him whimper "d-daddy i-it hurts p-please take it o-out" Jungkook whined but taehyung just deeply entered jungkook and waited for him to get use to his size as jungkook tightly gripped the bed sheets after a few minutes jungkook nodded as a sign for taehyung to start moving, taehyung smirked and started to slowly thrust into jungkook as jungkook moaned loudly as taehyung speeded up his peace by every thrust giving jungkook pleasure as he moaned loudly "you like that babyboy~? Hm? You like the way daddy thrusts into your tight entrance" Taehyung said in a deep voice "y-yes daddy" Jungkook moaned out as taehyung thrusted faster into jungkook "your such a good boy for daddy babyboy~" Taehyung just thrusts into jungkook loving his moans.

After a while jungkook was close to Cumming as taehyung thrusted deeply and fast hitting his prostate "d-daddy i-im close! " Jungkook moaned out and taehyung thrusted faster as jungkook came, after a few more thrusts taehyung came inside jungkook as he groaned and jungkook loudly moaned as he throws his head back feeling taehyungs warm cum inside him. Taehyung pulled out as cum dripped out of jungkooks entrance, taehyung smirked and he saw how weak he made jungkook, jungkook collapsed on the bed and let out a small moan "did you enjoy it babyboy~?" Taehyung asked jungkook and jungkook nodded.

"Let's go have a round two in the shower baby" Taehyung teasingly said as jungkook pouted "nuu no more for tonight daddy" Jungkook said still with his little pout on his lips making taehyung chuckle "aw my cutie I was joking but still let's get cleaned up" Taehyung said and smiled jungkook as jungkook smiled back, taehyung carried jungkook to the shower bridle style and they showed together. After they showered they changed there sleeping clothes (taehyung got everything ready in there new home so they have everything they need.)
They both layed down on the bed as taehyung cuddled jungkook and jungkook had a small smile on his lips "good night my cutie" Taehyung said and kissed jungkooks forehead and jungkook giggled "good night daddy" After they both said good night they both feel asleep while holding each other.
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.((o(*>ω<*)o))。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
Hi guys I hope you enjoyed it I stayed up late to write this for you guys so I hope you really like it☺💜
Stay safe and take care of yourselves
guys I purple you all💜💜💜  

Btw is it ok if I add mpreg? (Male pregnancy)