part 8💜

-Few hours later-

Taehyung woke up and saw that kookie was still sleeping in his arms, he smiled and carefully got up and walked downstairs and saw mr and Mrs. Jeon, he  bowed and said "I'm sorry if I just came without saying anything I needed to talk to Jungkook about something, but I'll be leaving now" Tae smiled "it's ok taehyung you can come over any time" Said Mrs. Jeon and smiled at Tae and Mr. Jeon did the same, he left after bidding goodbye.
Jungkook woke up and looked around and didn't see taehyung, so he changed into another clothes and went down stairs.

(What kookie is wearing) "Eomma have you seen taetae? " Kookie said with a pout on his face"Oh he just left baby" Mrs

"Eomma have you seen taetae? " Kookie said with a pout on his face
"Oh he just left baby" Mrs. Jeon said and chuckled at how Jungkook was acting all adorable " Nuuu I didn't want him to leave! "Jungkook said in tiny and crossed his arms " Aww it's ok kookie you will see him again soon" Said mrs. Jeon and giggled
"Oh btw I'll be going out with your appa and we won't come until late at night" Said mrs. Jeon and smiled "oh were are you guys going? " "Oh kookie  we are going on a date " Said Mr. Jeon and smiled "ooh " Said kookie and giggled "so I have to stay alone? " Kookie said and made a sad but cute face "you can tell Tae to come over again and hobi will be home soon" Mrs. Jeon said and giggled "oh okieeeee" Kookie said excitedly
"But what time are you leaving? " Kookie questioned his parents "hmm around 12pm and it's 10am so in about 2 hours" Mr. Jeon said and kookie just noded "oh ok" They heard a knock on the door and kookie ran and opened it and saw his brother hobi with his husband and two kids "hobi!!" Kookie said and hugged his brother that left the day before because he had to do some business, hobi hugged back and that's when kookie saw Jimin and the two kids jun and Jason kookie broke the hug and hugged Jimin "hi Jimin hyung" Said kookie and Jimin hugged back "hi kookie" Said Jimin with a smile then broke the hug and hugged jun and Jason and they hugged kookie back and giggled. They entered the house and sat on the couch and talked for an hour straight while Jungkook played with jun and jason.
(𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 💞💗💖🙃)