part 7💜

(𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨)

"T-taehyung-" Jungkook was going to say something but Tae cut him off "bunbun we need to talk..... Alone" Said taehyung " Oh yeah of course I'll be leaving both of you talk" Said Mrs. Jeon and smiled Tae smiled back and she left the room, taehyung went to kookie and sat next to him "kookie, bunbun I broke up with bambam today, and as I hear you say that you love me and I shall say that 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺" Taehyung said and wiped jungkook's tears away "so don't be sad  ok? " Taehyung said and kookie just nodded.

Taehyung kissed jungkook's forehead and smiled and Jungkook madly blushed "it looks like this marriage won't be as forced anymore" Said kookie and giggled "but my parents never told me when the wedding is" Jungkook said with a pout on his face "aww it's ok I'll tell you" "Really?! When?! " Jungkook said excited "give me a kiss first" Taehyung said and smirked a little, Jungkook blushed but still lined in and kissed taehyung, and taehyung kissed back after a minute they pulled away "your lips are soft~" Taehyung said teasing Jungkook, and Jungkook blushed "o-ok now tell me" Jungkook said with a blush on his cheeks, taehyung chuckled "it's in 3 weeks " Taehyung said seeing the smile on jungkook's lips.

/Meanwhile with bambam/
"Taehyung I will ruined your life for leaving me for him." Said bambam and smirked "I won't give up on you, you will be mine again I don't care if you like it or not. "

/Back to taekook/
"Taetae can we cuddle? " Jungkook said in a cute voice "of course baby" Said taehyung making Jungkook blush, taehyung layed down on the bed with Jungkook and they both cuddled, Jungkook fell asleep in taehyungs arms, taehyung softly chuckled knowing that he woke up a few hours ago and that he fell asleep again, but he thought it was cute how he fell asleep on his arm, taehyung kissed the top of Jungkook head and just watched his beautiful baby sleep.

(𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 😁)