part 6💜

-The next morning-

~•°Taehyungs pov°•~
I woke up doing my morning routine and getting dressed getting ready to meet up with bambam at the park.

After eating breakfast I when to my car and went to the park

After eating breakfast I when to my car and went to the park. When I got there I sat on a bench and waited for bambam.

After teen minutes he came, I got up and hugged him and he gave me a kiss I just smiled at him

"bambam?" I said "yes baby? is there anything wrong?" He answered and asked "um yeah. Bambam I think we should 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙" I said and it made him tear up which I felt bad for but I had to.

" W-wait what? Tae no please you promised you wouldn't leave me " He started crying alot "bambam please you have to understand" "Taehyung I'm not dumb your leaving me for him aren't you?! You fell in love with him didn't you taehyung?! " He yelled at me but I yelled back " Look bambam my love for you faded away a long time ago and yes I did fell in love with him so what, it's my life I choose with who I want to be with!!" I started walking away from him and got to my car and went back home.

-No one's pov-

Jungkook was eating breakfast with his parents and his brother but he didn't seem as happy as usual. " Kookie are you ok? " Asked Hoseok to kookie " Oh! Y-yeah I'm ok" He faked smiled and excused himself from the dining table and when to his room. " Im sure there is something wrong with him I'll be talking to him" Said jungkook's mother and went to his room knocking on his bedroom door and after a few seconds kookie opened the door.

"oh eomma do u need anything? " "Yes kookie we need to talk baby ik there is something wrong" Said Mrs. Jeon worriedly "eomma there's nothing wrong I promise" Kookie lied " Hey ik when you lie please tell me the truth, I'm here to listen " She smiled and kookie just hugged her " You know your the best mom right? " Kookie said tearing up "aww baby don't cry it's ok "

She said while cupping her son's cheeks and wiped his tears away "let's go sit down on the bed and tell me what's wrong ok? " Mrs. Jeon said and kookie nodded, they both sat on the bed not before closing the door " So baby what's wrong? Why do you seem so sad? " Mrs. Jeon asked "well eomma it's about... Taehyung and-" " Kookie ik honey, ik you don't want to marry him but it's ok because love will grow after the wedding "

She cut Jungkook off "n-no eomma it's not that, and I do love him, it's just that he, he doesn't love me he has someone already and I don't want to ruined anything with him and his boyfriend" Kookie said to his eomma tearing up "that not truth I do love you Jungkook" Tae said opening the door, he heard everything.

-Flash back-
Taehyung was in his room but got up from bed and walked out, and made his way to his car. He started the care and drove to jungkook's house and knocked. Hoseok opened the door "oh taehyung hi, what are you doing here" Asked Hoseok "oh I'm here to talk to jungkook, is he home?" Taehyung asked "yes he is home, he is in his room right now. You can go ahead and to to his room" Hoseok said smiling at taehyung and taehyung politely smiled back at Hoseok. Taehyung bowed at Hoseok and made his way to jungkook's room but heard jungkook talking to someone so he decided to listen even if if he knew it wasn't right "kookie I know don't want to marry him, but it's ok because love will come after the wedding and you two get to know each other" " N-no eomma it's not that and I do love him. It's just that he has someone already and I don't want to ruin anything between him and his bboyfrien" Kookie said and started to tear up, taehyung opened the door " That's not true jungkook, I do love you

-end of flash back-

(𝙃𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 🥺)