part 23💜

This is for my lovely angels that wanted me to upload fast💜.
-
- Ignore any mistakes 🥺
-
- 🔞This part includes a little bit of 18+ at the end!

Jungkook woke up by hearing small cries and he got up carefully to not wake up taehyung and when to Beomgyus room and smiled seeing his little angel awake he carefully picked his up holding him in his arms and smiles " Good morning cutie " Jungkook giggles "let's go make you a bottle you that eomma can get ready for the day after" Jungkook smiles and walks out the Room and goes down stairs to make a bottle for Beomgyu.

After a few minutes Jungkook was done making Beomgyus bottle and gave it to him then walked back upstairs and took Beomgyu to his shared room with taehyung and lays Beomgyu besides taehyung and softly giggles when taehyung hugs Beomgyu and opens his eyes while smiling.

"Good morning baby" Jungkook says in a sweet voice and bunny smiles " Good morning beautiful " Taehyung said in a husky deep sleepy voice.

Jungkook giggles and then does his morning routine while taehyung stays in bed with the baby.

Taehyung softly talked to beomgyu while beomgyu stared at him with his adorable doe eyes just like jungkooks which made taehyung smile.

"Aw your Al adorable just like eomma baby" Taehyung smiled his body smile and the baby made cute little noises that made taehyung coo at his cuteness.

After jungkook was done with his morning routine he found taehyung giggling on the bed while holding beomgyu in his arms which made jungkook so happy.

"You two are going to give me a heart attack by your cuteness jungkook said with teary eyes while staring at the happy taehyung with beomgyu. " Aw baby come here" Taehyung smiles as jungkook gets into bed with both of them and they both hug beomgyu.

They stood like that for a few minutes until jungkook carefully got up and kissed taehyung "well I'll be making breakfast, taehyung you get ready for the day while me and beomgyu make breakfast" Jungkook giggles and picked up beomgyu while taehyung smiles and gets up while jungkook walks down stairs and makes breakfast while beomgyu was on a little crib they had down stairs.

Taehyung walked downstairs and saw jungkook making breakfast so he went to him and back hugged him "what is my beautiful wife making for breakfast? " Taehyung said and kissed jungkooks shoulder softly.

"I'm making your favorite pancakes with blue berries and syrup on top" Jungkook giggles "aw baby your the best, I love you~" Taehyung said and jungkook turns around and gives taehyung a kiss "I love you too" Jungkook smiles and continues making breakfast.

After a while breakfast was ready so taehyung and jungkook both eat together.

Now jungkook and taehyung were on the couch while holding beomgyu and feeding him as they softly played with his small cute hands "what should we do today baby? " Taehyung asked jungkook "I'm really not sure but what about we take be go take a walk at the park? " Jungkook looks at taehyung and taehyung smiles " Ok anything for my baby"

They were  at the park while having beomgyu on a cart while looking around cutely. They walked for a while then went back home to  give beomgyu his bottle and watched movies for a few hours until beomgyu fell asleep on taehyungs arms and  they took him to his room and
Carefully layed him down on the crib then they went to there shared bed room.

Taehyung and jungkook both layed down and cuddled while jungkook cutely snuggles onto taehyung making taehyung coo at his cuteness "aw my baby is so cute~" Taehyung said softly and kissed jungkook on the forehead making jungkook blush.

"Nuu chu making baby blush" Jungkook softly whines "aw your whines are so damn sexy and cute wanting to hear you whin underneath me while I fuck that beautiful ass of yours baby~" Taehyung said teasingly making jungkook blush even more "taehyung stop being like this" Jungkook pouts "so what bunny tiger is getting hungry and wants to taste his bunny~" Taehyung makes jungkook look at him and kisses him deeply as jungkook kisses back.

(And we all know what happened after that😏😁)

Taehyung thrusted a few more times into jungkook and came as well with jungkook as jungkook let's out whinny moans making taehyung smirk.

Jungkook was a blushing mess with messy hair breathing heavily and sweating making him look so damn sexy. "Damn babyboy you look damn sexy like this~"

Taehyung and jungkook both got cleaned up, got to bed and fell asleep while cuddling each other.

//hewow angels! I hope you enjoyed it💞How are you guys? I hope your doing great! 🥰💜
Please stay safe 💜
I purple you all! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜