part 22💜🔞 18+🔞

✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙
✙//Hello angels! Sowwy I didn't          ✙update                                                 
✙but there it is! I hope you enjoy ❤//
✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙
Please ignore any mistakes 🥺
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
After taehyung and Jungkook talked about things they both started to feel sleepy so they both went to there room and layed down while cuddling with each other. They both said good night and feel asleep together.

-In the morning-

Taehyung woke up to see his cute bunny sleeping so adorably besides him, he smiled and kissed his forehead softly and then got up did the things he does in the morning and then went to check on beomgyu and coordinator when he saw him still sleeping cutely just like his bunny.

Taehyung kissed beomgyu on the forehead and then quickly left beomgyus room and went down stairs. He decided to make breakfast for his bunny and him and a bottle for beomgyu for when he wakes up.

Taehyung softly and quickly sang while making breakfast. After a while he finished making breakfast and lastly beomgyus bottle. A few minutes after he finished breakfast he heard small cries coming from upstairs and walked upstairs after quickly cleaning up the kitchen.

When taehyung got upstairs he saw Jungkook carrying beomgyu while smiling. " Good morning bunnies " Taehyung softly said while smiling. Jungkook turned around to taehyung and smiled " Good morning baby" Jungkook giggles softly. Taehyung walked to jungkooks side and beomgyu was cutely staring at Jungkook and him as taehyung cooed at how adorable beomgyu looked.

"Hi baby so your adorable Jungkook like your eomma" Taehyung giggled softly at beomgyu making Jungkook smile.

They walked downstairs and taehyung got beomgyus bottle "can I give it to him? " Taehyung asked to Jungkook "of course baby you can" Jungkook smiles and carefully give beomgyu to taehyung while smiling. Taehyung was on the couch while feeding beomgyu his bottle while Jungkook stared at them while smiling.

"You look so adorable carrying our baby beomgyu baby" Jungkook giggles making taehyung smile at Jungkook. "Btw I made breakfast my love" Taehyung says while still feeding beomgyu.

" Aw baby you didn't really have to" Jungkook sits besides taehyung and kissed his cheek then softly layed his head on taehyungs shoulder and smiled looking at beomgyu.

After beomgyu was done eating, taehyung layed him down on the couch and put pillows around him and beomgyu cutely started at taehyung while taehyung smiled and kissed him of the forehead.

Taehyung and Jungkook both sat on the dining table and both ate breakfast together. After they finished Jungkook washed the dishes while taehyung walked to the couch where beomgyu was and carefully holds him in his arms.

" Baby do you want to watch movies? " Taehyung asked Jungkook who was done washing the dishes " Yay movies!" Jungkook squealed cutely speed walked to the couch and sat down making taehyung cool at his cuteness. " Your so adorable baby" Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung sat down besides Jungkook and put on a movie. Jungkook layed his hand on taehyungs shoulder and smiled while watching the movie together almost all day.

After a few hours of them watching movies it was time for beomgyu to wat again. Jungkook got up and made him a bottle and after a few minutes it was done he then came back and feeded beomgyu while taehyung smiling at them.

"You know baby you make me the happiest and I'm so glad I met you, you are the best and more I ever asked for and I love you so much I will never hurt you or leave you no matter what" Taehyung says and softly kisses Jungkook as Jungkook kissed back.