|1|

Megan POV

I walked from the back of the salon with a hand full of towels that we use for the clients. I stopped by our towel cabinet and folded up the towels before putting them away. Since I just finished my client and have an hour before my next one comes, I figured I would help out around the shop, then eat something.

As I was walking back to my station to clean it up, the bell dinged at the front door, signaling someone coming inside the salon. I looked in the direction of the door and saw the sexiest lightskin woman I have ever laid eyes on. I had to do a double take as I slowed my walking pace to my station.

Watching as she looked around the shop, her eyes met mine and she had this look on her face. I can't describe it, but it was somewhat of a shocked expression. I knew I had to get her. She has to be mines and I don't even roll like that. For her, I'm willing to make an exception, though.

Finally taking my eyes off of her, I started to sanitize my combs and brushes and organize my products.

"Meg!" The receptionist, Krystal, called for me.

I looked over at her to see her waving me over. The lightskin woman was standing at the desk, looking at me as I walked towards the front. When I made my way to the front desk, I smiled at the woman and asked Krystal what was up.

"Key isn't here to take her appointment. She's not answering her phone, so can you take Beyoncé? She drove all the way here and her appointment has been booked for two weeks."

I frowned, surprised at Keyshia's unprofessionalism, but immediately nodded my head. "Of course I can take her. My client isn't coming for another hour. I got it."

"Thank you so much." Krystal said. "Beyoncé, if you don't mind, Megan here is going to do your hair while I try to figure out where Keyshia is. You're in the best of hands." Krystal reassured her.

"Okay, thank you. And thank you Megan for taking me."

"Of course." I smiled. "Follow me, Beyoncé."

She smiled small as I led her over to the shampoo bowls. Letting her sit down first, I then put a towel around her neck, then a cape and leaned her back, making sure she was comfortable.

"I and the shop apologize on behalf of Keyshia. She should've been here. I know how it is when you don't want multiple people in your head, so if you don't like something or aren't comfortable, let me know and I'll do my best to do your hair as Keyshia would."

"No, it's fine, but thank you for your kindness. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." I smiled. "Let me know if it's too hot for you." I spoke while turning on the water to start shampooing her hair.

"Will do." She leaned her head all the way back into the bowl and I eyed her. Baby is gorgeous. While rinsing her hair first, I took in every feature, from her beauty marks scattered on her neck, to her perfect pink lips, her nose, her thick full eyelashes and even her eyebrows. Not one flaw.

I cut the water off and pumped some shampoo into the palm of my hand before running my fingers through her hair and massaging her scalp. While moving her head slightly to massage and scratch her scalp, I noticed her breasts jiggling with every movement.

"Damn girl, focus." I heard.

I looked up to see Shauna walking by with a huge ass grin on her face.

"Fuck you." I mouthed and looked back down to see Beyoncé's eyes now opened, looking up at me.

"I apologize for these unprofessional stylists. Something must be in the air today." I spoke, causing Beyoncé to giggle.

"Don't make me put you on blast Megan, watch yoself." Shauna joked as she walked by again, this time with a cape and towel in her hand.

"Catch me when we close." I laughed.

"Aight. I'll hold you to it." She grinned.

"They do me so dirty."

"It's okay Megan." Beyoncé laughed.

I took the opportunity to lead Beyoncé into a conversation. I need to get to know this woman.

                ~•~

"Sooooooo, what do you think?" I asked, spinning Beyoncé around in the chair, so she could see herself in the mirror.

She gasped and leaned forward in the chair, smoothing her edges

She gasped and leaned forward in the chair, smoothing her edges. "Damn." She said breathlessly. "I love it. It looks amazing. You definitely did better than Keyshia." She spoke truthfully.

"Oop." I heard one of the stylists say and I looked around and squinted my eyes at them.

"Thank you, Beyoncé."

"No, thank you." She spoke flipping her hair. "Damn, I'll let you know when I need a touch up."

She stood up fully, allowing me to get an excellent view of her ass. I bit my lip slyly as she handed me a cash tip.

"Aww, thank you Beyoncé. I really appreciate this, girl."

"It's fine and you're welcome."

She was about to walk away until I stopped her.

"Wait, take my number down, so you can contact me directly to schedule your appointment."

She nodded. "Excellent."

She pulled out her phone and I gave her my number, watching her type it in her phone.

"Alright Megan, it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you, thank you for my hair, I love it."

"You're welcome Beyoncé, whenever you need my services, contact me."

"Will do, will do. I'll see you." She spoke, walking to the front desk to finish paying for her hair.

I tried to clean up my station to make it seem like I wasn't drooling and sprung by watching Beyoncé until she left the shop. When I heard the bell from the front door, I looked towards it to see her walking outside to her car.

"Girl, you ain't gonna pull that." Shauna laughed, hating on me. "Whatchu gonna do with all dat ass?"

"The same way these niggas handle all my ass." I fired back, matter of factly.

"Mhm."

"Meg you were flirting, I didn't even think you were into cat." My girl Kelsey spoke, sitting in her chair.

"I'm not, but she could be an exception. But to be honest, I don't think she's into that anyway." I spoke.

"We'll see." Kelsey smirked at me.

I'm not trying to go there with Beyoncé, yet. I want to get to know her first and then if there's something there, we can pursue something more than a friendship. But I'm not going to rush anything or force anything with her.

£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£
Alright, this is just the beginning. The ideas that I already have for this book will have your emotions up and down. This journey will be a rollercoaster, like The Other Team series, for those of you that remember. I hope you all enjoy and please leave feedback. It helps me come up with more ideas. 🙃