|29|

Four Days Later: Saturday

Megan POV

I looked at what Bey was dressed in and smiled. "You look good baby." I complimented her.

She blushed and grabbed my face

She blushed and grabbed my face. "Thank you baby, you look good too. I'm watching out for you. Bitches are gonna be all over you with this on." She pouted, smacking my ass.

" She pouted, smacking my ass

I chuckled. "Ain't no one checking for me, and if they are, they don't matta."

"Mhm, there will always be someone checking for this ass." She said sternly, squeezing my left ass cheek.

I moaned and she smiled before pecking my lips. "I'll see you at the salon. I'm gonna drop the kids off at your grandma's house."

I nodded. "Tell my granny I said hi and I'll stop by to see her in a couple of days."

"Will do baby, now get outta here before you're late to your appointment." She kissed me once more and went into the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll see you in a lil bit."

"Bye!" She yelled.

"Bye."

I grabbed my purse and walked out the room and went to say goodbye to the kids. When I was done, I rushed downstairs and grabbed my keys, leaving the house.

It didn't take me long to pull up in front of my salon. I turned the car off and got out, walking to the front door of the salon. I unlocked the door and went inside, turning off the alarm. And now, we get to work.

                                           ~•~

It is now lunch time and I'm starving. Bey arrived not too long after me, and she's been holding interviews in my office all morning. So far she's hired three people, which is great, but I still need five more.

I closed my eyes, swaying my body a little bit as I thought about finishing this client and being able to eat. I sped up the pace of my fingers and started braiding faster.