|4|

Beyoncé POV

I stepped out of my shower and walked over to my sink, looking at my fogged mirrors. Wiping the fog off in one spot just to see my face, my phone rung, signaling a FaceTime call. I rolled my eyes when I seen the contact name '🥰🙄Jay🤧🥴' and slid answer.

"What is it Corey?" I asked.

I heard him chuckle, which made me smile, though I didn't want to.

"How's my baby doing?" He asked as I started to dry my body off.

"My mama said she's doing good. What else did you want, because I know that's not all you called me for."

"Maaan, you still mad about earlier?" He smiled at me.

"No, but I will get you back nigga."

"Yeah, aight. What are you doin'?" He asked, sticking his face more into his screen to try to see what I was doing.

"I just got out the shower and I'm getting dressed to go out."

"Lemme see." He licked his lips and I laughed.

"Nigga please. You will never see me naked." I chuckled. I grabbed my body oil and oiled myself down before putting on my black lace thong and my black bra to match.

"Stop playing Bey, let me see what you got on."

"Uh uh." I laughed, putting my face all up in my phone.

Jay sucked his teeth, making me smirk. I love turning him down. He should be used to it by now, though. I told him what is was from the beginning and we've become great friends because of it.

"If I was over there you wouldn't be saying no."
He spoke cockily.

"Psh! Boy please. You act like I can't resist you." I laughed. I grabbed my phone and left out the bathroom to go into my walk-in closet to pick out an outfit.

"You wouldn't be able to if I was physically there, touching you and hitting those spots."

I rolled my eyes and giggled as I brushed through clothes in search of a perfect outfit. "You act like you know my spots."

"I do. I know women and their bodies."

"Every woman's body is different." I spoke, eyeing my club attire section in my closet. I saw this cute black outfit I bought not too long ago that really caught my eye. I pulled out the outfit and squinted my eyes. This could work. Would be perfect for the club. I grabbed the hanger and carried the outfit back into the bathroom with me. I didn't even realize I was tuning Jay out until his voice echoed when I got back into my bathroom.

"I know you, so I know your body." Was all I caught of the end of his statement.

"Mhm." I spoke nonchalantly. I didn't believe a word he said. He might know me, but Jay and I have never done anything sexual. The only "spot" that he most likely knows about is on my neck, because he's always trying to flirt and kiss me there and my body unwillingly reacts to him; which is why I always move away from him.

"You need someone to put it down on you Beyoncé. I can handle a body like yours and I know what to do with it. I'll have you floating and having so many orgasms, you'll be on cloud nine."

I put my phone down on the counter and eyed him carefully. It's like he's in my head. Earlier I said I just wanted someone to put it down on me even if I don't get involved in a relationship. Nigga thinks he's slick.

"What? You saying you'll be that person?" I asked, slipping on the bottom half of my outfit.

"Nah, but I could be."