|24|

Continuance...

Megan POV

I sat on top of Beyoncé as her hands struggled to grip the top of the headboard. It turned me on even more to see her struggle to try to touch me as I sat on her face. Me being the person I am and wanting to put Beyoncé's ass in check for coming at me earlier in my shop and threatening to put me on punishment for five months, I thought tying her hands up while I rode her face was an efficient enough punishment for her.

Sliding back and forth against her face, I moaned. I was definitely loving the feeling of her flattened tongue catching and savoring my juices. I closed my eyes, throwing my head back as I slowed my pace and circled my hips in an agonizing slow rhythm as if I was dancing. I guess I am dancing, right on Beyoncé's tongue.

Beyoncé moaned and started rolling her tongue.

"Mmmm, shit baby." I sighed, grabbing onto my breasts. Moving slightly up in the air as I circled my hips, Beyoncé forced her tongue in an upward motion, making it slide inside me. It caught me off guard and made me sit down fully on her tongue.

"Shit baby." I opened my eyes and looked down between my legs to see her honey, hazel eyes, already looking up at me. I bit my lip as I felt my clit throbbing from the way her eyes were piercing through mine. I could tell by the way she was looking at me that she was going to fuck me up.

I switched my position slightly and grabbed onto the headboard as I planted my feet onto the mattress. I then put my hands on my knees and steadied myself. Turning my head to the right, slightly looking over my shoulder to see my ass, I bounced on Beyoncé's tongue, making my ass cheeks jiggle. I sighed and squinted my eyes as I sped up my pace.

Beyoncé moaning against me, causing me to feel the vibration faintly, made me jerk my head down to see her eyebrows raised.

My knees are strong as hell, but the way I was on Beyoncé's tongue had my knees going weak.

"You want me to twerk?" I questioned.

Beyoncé nodded her head and I closed my eyes, knowing she was going to fuck me up completely, no mercy, for tying her up.

Inwardly groaning, I outstretched my hands in front of me and put them on the sturdy headboard. I took a deep breath before I started twerking and shaking my ass. I was moaning non stop as I felt Beyoncé's tongue poking all around my insides. I was loud as hell, I mean loud as all hell!

"Pleaseee! I'm sorry baby!" I begged. Closing my eyes and leaning my head in my forearm, I whined, groaned and screamed as I clapped my cheeks and bounced on Beyoncé's tongue.

"Hmmmm!" Beyoncé grumbled. I knew what that meant. She wants me to go faster.

"You killin' me daddy, fuuuuuuckkkk." I dragged out before finding all the strength I had left to go faster. I was going so fast and hard, the headboard was banging against the wall; making me wince every time my knuckles smashed against the wall.

"Ahhhhhhh! Beyoncé!" I screamed out. "Eat this fuckin' pussy, eat it daddy, oh my fuck!"

I threw my head back and closed my eyes as curses and moans flew out my mouth.

"Aye, yo the kids are sleep an-" I heard a deep voice start to say.

"Okayyyy, get the fuck ouuuutttttt." I moaned out, not even bothering to open my eyes and look towards the door at the person.

In seconds, I was nutting and let out a blood curling scream as I shook and lost my balance, falling down on Beyoncé's face. I let my pussy suffocate her, drained of energy and not wanting to move.