|10|

Three Months Later

Beyoncé POV

Megan and I walked out of Victoria Secret and decided to hit up Foot Locker. We both talked about needing another pair of all black Jordan's earlier, so we decided to get some matching Jordans to wear when we go out to certain places together. Once we entered Foot Locker, we were greeted by the workers and we immediately went over to the women's section to look at the options.

"Do you ladies need help with anything?" We heard, making me look over at a young lightskin kid with a foot locker uniform on.

"No, just browsing for now." I smiled.

"Alright, let me know if y'all need anything and I do mean anything." He spoke rubbing his hands together.

"You hear this?" I asked Megan as I chuckled.

"Girl, unfortunately I do." She giggled.

"You better back ya ass up before you're out of a job young man." I frowned.

He stood there stuck and I shooed him away, making him rush off to the back.

"I'm telling you." I shook my head. "If I ever have a son or if Jay has a son and he turns out like that, ima be beating ass all the damn time."

Megan laughed as she grabbed a black Air Jordan 13 off the display shelf.

Another worker walked over to us, asking if we needed help.

"Yes actually." Megan spoke up. "May I see these in a size 8 1/2 for her and for me, a 9 1/2 or 10, please."

"Sure, I'll be right back." The female worker said before walking away to get the shoes from the back.

Once the girl came back with the shoes, I waited to try on mine and watched as Megan tried on her shoes.

"Those look so cute on you." I complimented.

She smiled brightly at me. "Thanks Bey, these fit perfect. I think the 10's are gonna be too roomy."

I nodded my head. "If those feel good, just get those." I spoke before sitting down to try on my shoes. Mine fit perfectly also, so Megan and I decided to get them. We went to the counter to pay, since we didn't see any other sneakers that caught our eye.

Leaving with yet another bag from a store, I asked Megan what she wanted to do next. I feel like I've done enough shopping for today.

"Ummm, you want to see a movie or something?" She suggested.

"That's cool, but let's get something to eat first, so we won't be hungry later once those movie theater snacks wear off." I laughed.

"True."

"Where should we go? You have any restaurants in mind?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Isn't there a Cheesecake Factory by the theater?" Megan questioned as we walked through the mall to to get back to the other-side, where I parked.

"You're right. Cheesecake it is." I smiled.

Megan agreed and we started talking about the food and what we had a taste for. Cheesecake has so many options to choose from, I honestly didn't know if I wanted pasta, a burger or chicken. Guess I'll wait to see what Megan orders so I can get somewhat of an idea of what I want.

                                         ~•~

Megan sat in the passenger seat as I drove towards my house.

"I really enjoyed today, Bey."

I smiled over at her quickly and looked back at the road. "Me too Meg. I especially loved that movie. Good pick."