|8|

Saturday Night

Beyoncé POV

I grabbed Megan's face with both hands, as I forced my tongue deeper into her mouth. She moaned, kissing me back before abruptly pulling away.

"Wait, what about Kelly?" Megan breathed heavily.

"She's drunk. She'll sleep through everything, c'mon." I assured her as I dragged her towards my shower. I turned it on and within ten seconds the glass shower walls were fogged up. I sensually took off my outfit and encouraged Megan to do the same.

"You sure about this, Bey?" Megan asked as I tried to lead her into my shower.

"Yes, I'm not drunk. I know what I want." I pulled her gently into my shower as I stepped into it, backwards. Megan let me take her with me and I shut the door before kissing on her neck as we stood underneath the shower head. The water was extremely hot, but it was turning me on even more.

Megans moans filled the bathroom and I made my way down her body. Once I showed her breasts the attention and love they needed, I went down to her stomach, licking and leaving hickey's on her belly button.

I looked up at her to see her already looking at me, biting her bottom lip.

"You know what you're doing?" She asked me.

"I can learn along the way." I spoke as water got in my eyes and ran down my face.

She grabbed me and stood me up before forcing me into the fogged glass. I moaned, from the force she was using and she pressed her wet, hot body up against mine.

"How about I show you first?" She whispered in my ear, moving my hair off of my neck.

I groaned and nodded my head, reaching back for hers. Once I had the back of her head, I forced her into my neck and closed my eyes, ready for whatever she was going to do to me.

Once I felt her fingers enter me from the back, I screamed out and arched my back, gripping her fingers.

"You're so tight baby. Looks like I'll have to stretch you out a lil bit." Megan spoke in her thick Houston accent.

I bit my lip as I felt myself about to cum, already.

I can tell this is going to be a long night.

Next Morning

Rolling over, I bumped into another body laying next to me. I opened my eyes to see Megan knocked out in a deep sleep. I smiled, looking at her and brushed some hair out of her face. She is so damn sexy.

Sitting up in bed, I looked at the position Megan was in and smiled. She had her legs spread open as she laid on her stomach, showing her goods. I decided to pull my blanket over her and get out of bed to wash myself up and cook breakfast.

Once I finished tending to myself, I threw on some clothes and went downstairs to start on breakfast. I figured Kelly and Megan would want eggs, bacon and pancakes, so that's what I decided to cook.

It's good having my best friend, Kelly, back with me. With her always traveling and moving to Atlanta, I barely see her now. I was so happy last night when Nicki surprised me by bringing Kelly to the club and Megan, lowkey. I can only hope Kelly decides to move back out here, so it can be like old times when we were in high school.

About thirty minutes into cooking, Megan came downstairs in one of my high school oversized t-shirts.

I smirked at her before cracking three eggs and letting them fry in the pan.