|28|

Continuance...

Megan POV

I huffed as I reached my left hand over and grabbed Beyoncé's right hip. I let my right arm cross over my left and grabbed Beyoncé's left hip as I slid the strap in and out of her.

"Yes daddy! Yesssss!" She screamed.

"Shut up. The kids are sleep." I gritted.

She moaned and forced her face into the pillow that was laying underneath her.

"I'm sorry baby. I swear, I'm sorry, agh, shit." She mumbled.

"Look back at me Giselle. I want you to see me pounding into your tight ass pussy." I demanded.

She turned her head to the side and struggled to look back at me. I kept seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head and her weakly trying to lift her hand up to me.

"What?" I asked, digging deeper.

She gasped and her mouth opened as she knitted her eyebrows together. "F-fuu-uuuu-fuuuuu-aaahhh-f-f-fuc-ucccccccc, shitttttt." She moaned out.

She waved her hand, trying to grab onto my stomach to push me back some, but she couldn't reach me. I grabbed her hand and twisted her arm behind her back, leaning into her, making the strap go even deeper.

I was so deep, Beyoncé couldn't even speak. All I could hear were whisper, shallow moans and breaths come from her mouth.

"Speak." I growled.

"Mmmmm! Daddy, daddy, too deep! Fuck!" She spoke in a high pitched voice as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You love this shit, though. You like me beating it right there, huh?" I asked with a smile as I circled my hips, altering my stroke.

Beyoncé's body shook and I smirked, watching her reach her peak.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Right there, right there, Godddddd, fuck me Megan, oooo." She moaned out.

"That's your spot?" I questioned as if I didn't know.

"Mhm, mhm, mhm, don't move daddy. Right there, keep it there, fuckkkkkkk." She rambled on.

"You're gonna cum?"

"Shit baby, I already did and I'm about to againnnnn." She cried.

One.

I bit my lip, looking down at Beyoncé's body that started to form small sweat beads along her back. My hand was sliding at moments when I was trying to get a good grip on her waist.

"Shit." I moaned. Between hearing Beyoncé become a moaning mess, my breasts jumping as I stroked Beyoncé and her ass slapping against me with her juices making a soundtrack, I was practically finished.

"Daaaaaammmmmmnn, Jovon, Jovon." Beyoncé's eyes rolled to the back of her head once again and I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth.

That's two.

Feeling beads of sweat pouring down my back, now, and my face, I went into overdrive.

I spread my legs out more, so they were on the outside of Bey's legs and I raised up, hovering over her body. Grabbing the back of her neck with one hand and placing the other on the mattress by her head, I looked down as I slid in and out of her.

"Shit." I turned my head to the side, flipping my weave over my shoulder to remove it from my face and keeping it from interrupting my line of sight.

"Megan! Megan daddy, it's coming." She choked out.