prologue ;

🔮

chenle looked around the place, wondering if this place and the place that yangyang said is the same.

he looked at the name of the unfamiliar store and he saw the sign 'Neo Zone'.

"this must be it." he thought before entering the store.

he roamed his eyes at the weird, not creepy but really unfamiliar things that was displayed on the store.

he went to aisle one and saw some weird books. some of the books was entitled: how to know 101 , how to become successful , how to get someone out of your mind , how to have a clear conscience, and things like that.

"is this wikihow merch store." chenle snorted at the names of the books.

why was he in this store at the first place? it was because he was desperate for his crush to notice him and yangyang recommended this store to him as he stumbled upon this store like he said but chenle knows that it's because of yangyang's long time crush, hendery.

when chenle finished looking at the first aisle, he went to go to the next aisle but he heard someone call him.

chenle panned his head and saw a lady around his fortys with some sorth of cloth wrapped in her head. the lady had so many accessories and her hair was highlighted with purple and blue. the lady motioned for chenle to come in which chenle followed.

"why are you here young man?" the lady asked after making chenle sit infront of her desk.

chenle cleared his throat before speaking, "uhm, my friend told me you sell some sort of potions in here... hehe."

the lady chuckled, "oh, is your friend named yangyang? that boy bought a lot of potions five days ago."

hearing that, chenle furrowed his brows, "but yangyang told me he ran out– nevermind so i kind of, wanted to try the potion too. since, there's this someone i really like and i don't think he'll ever notice me."

"hmm, is that so? can you tell me your name first?" the lady asked while picking up a brown book and a pen from her drawer.

"i'm zhong chenle."

"and the guy that you like?"

"n-na jaemin."

the lady smiled, "okay chenle, before buying this potion i want you to listen to these things first and make sure to keep it in your mind. you get it?"

chenle nodded eagerly.

the lady chuckled before continuing, "okay, first of all, you need to put this in jaemin's favourite drink to make sure that he'll really drink it. second, you have to make sure that after he drank it, you're the first person he'll see or else the potion will be beneficial to anyone. third, the potion last for sixty days and if he still didn't fell for you, you're chance is boomed and lastly,

the potion won't work if jaemin is already inlove and be reminded that the antidote for the potion is true love. now chenle, do you still want to buy it?"

chenle hesitated.

is jaemin inlove? nah. chenle is so sure that jaemin's not inlove since people surrounding him are all taken so he got no chance. well except for his one friend but he knows it's jaemin's cousin so they can't be loving each other.

chenle looked at the potion once again, "i'll buy it."

he'll buy it. he wants jaemin to love him now so why not.

~• lmn | prologue •~
this is still a chensung story, don't be confused lmao :>>
and heyow i'm back again with another story uwuwuwuwu