; six ;

~• lmn | six •~
d a y  ;  06

the two walked to the cafeteria with chenle leaning onto jisung, actually putting his weight on the younger and closing his eyes as the two of them walked.

as jisung figured out that the older was sleep walking, jisung looked around and was confused on where he should go first, to his friends or lele's friends?

"l-lele?" and jisung received a groan with a small mumble of the word 'what'.

"do you mind if i go to my friends' table first?" not really understanding anything, chenle just nodded and hugged the younger's arms as he tried to doze off again.

"okay," jisung mumbled and walked to his friends' table with him supporting the older's weight.

"jisungie! and you brought..... a sleeping chenle! what's up?" jaemin greeted, looking like a proud parent.

jisung rolled his eyes and replied, 'the sky' making jaemin blink multiple times, "they say there's really no use on raising kids."

jeno laughed at the two before looking at jisung again, "why are you here? i thought you'd be at yangyang's table."

"well, i was just gonna ask jaemin hyung for lunch."

hearing that, jaemin snorted, "hah! you ask the sky!"

they all laughed at jaemin's joke while the youngest pouted.

hearing some laughters, chenle opened his eyes and was startled when the first face he saw was jaemin's. unconditionally, chenle's cheeks turned red.

"ohow! chenle's awake! hi lele!" jaemin greeted.

chenle slightly bowed and fixed his posture. "h-hi hyung."

"wow, why is his face that red?" renjun asked while he's leaning on jeno.

hearing that, chenle slightly covered his cheeks.

haechan scoffed, "maybe because the first thing he saw after waking up is jaemin's clown face." he said before throwing a fries to the said guy.

renjun and jeno furrowed their brows and looked at jaemin who also looked at them. after that, renjun and jeno eyed haechan, "he doesn't look like a clown!" renjun and jeno said, at the same exact time and tone.

hearing that they said the exact team, renjun and jeno looked at each other, "jaemin is beautiful." and said the exact thing again.

haechan raised both of his hands as a defeat, "okay, i didn't come to be attacked by two whipped guys."

jisung laughed while chenle on his side is confused.... who's whipped? and whipped for who?

"anyways, jisung, here. i'll tell your mom you robbed her handsome nephew named na jaemin." jaemin said while handing some money to jisung.