; eighteen ;

you're my missing puzzle piece❣️
~• lmn | eighteen •~
d a y ; 48

a long day at school finally ended as jisung sighed in relief while he slumped his tall assed body to his bed. "ah, i miss chenle."

he stared at the ceiling as memories of him and chenle started flooding in his mind. when a specific memory, such as him and chenle kissing, crossed his mind, jisung giggled and rolled on his bed while kicking the air. "ah why is that..!!"

jisung then cupped his cheeks, feeling them heating up. "zhong chenle what are you doing to me really."

well, in all honesty, jisung thought that it was just a stupid crush. but being with chenle for almost like, 24/7 in every day, made him think that crush is a little too small for what he feels.

and when that first kiss, when chenle fell from a 7ft height, jisung knew that it wasn't just a crush. and he knew damn well that he's in between like and love.

having the feeling of the whole zoo in his tummy? the feeling of actually wanting to kiss chenle and be with him in every single second? the feeling of protecting him at all cost?

damn ain't he whipped.

jisung once again rolled on his bed but he maybe rolled a little far as he felt his butt come in contact with the hard floor creating a loud thud, "aW!"

"jisung, honey, is everything alright? are you okay?

jisung picked his ass up and slumped his body to his bed again as he rubbed his lower back, "i'm okay mom!"

"okay, just checking."

jisung pouted as he looked for his phone. when he found it, he opened the contacts app and searched chenle's number. he clicked the number and called.

"eung ji?"

after hearing the familiar voice, jisung bit his fist to stop himself from fanboying, "lele!"

"i know i'm lele. so, why'd you call?"

"i miss you."

jisung stared at his phone when the other line became silent. soon, he heard something fell, or as if the phone just fell, "lele? are you okay? did something fell?"

"maybe. and it's the phone, my phone jumped out of the bed."

thinking if it's possible, jisung shrugged his shoulders.

"oh and by the way, i miss you too."

"eCk..." jisung screeched as he drop his phone on his bed while trying not to choke.

"ji?"

"chenle can i come over?"

and then there was silence.

"lele?"