; eleven ;

~• lmn | eleven •~
d a y ; 25

"yangyang, you can leave me here it's okay."

chenle and jisung panned their head to xiaojun when he spoke.

"but ge! i don't want to leave you. i want you to join us!"

chenle and jisung looked at yangyang this time when he argued back. chenle cleared his throat and raised his hand, as if he's participating in class, "uh... what's happening ge?"

xiaojun shut his eyes tight and shook his head, "yangyang wanted me to join his date with hendery."

"what?!"

yangyang guiltily laughed, "i like two people, and i want to date those two people that's why you're coming with us."

jisung, this time, was the one who raised his hand, "but does hendery hyung want to?"

all of them, except xiaojun, anticipated for hendery's answer. hendery shrugged, "well, i would love to know him more."

chenle low key squealed. they then looked at xiaojun who's burying his head to his crossed arms, anticipating for an answer.

noticing the silence, xiaojun raised his head, "what?"

"well, ge, would you want to join them?" chenle asked, pointing at yangyang and hendery.

xiaojun stared at them for a second before shaking his head, "no."

everyone then fell silent.

yangyang frowned, "ge? you've never answered me back when i told you i like you."

xiaojun raised his eyebrow and thought about it. i did not answered? oh wait– hOLY shIt i'm gOnNa cOnfeSs today?!

"u-uh... oh... that?"

yangyang nodded and pressed his lips into a thin line, "so? i'm concluding you don't like me too?"

"n-no! i mean– i-i like you too! it's j-just–"

"well then! let's goooo!" yangyang then pulled him up and then started walking while pulling both xiaojun and hendery.

jisung and chenle just shrugged their shoulders as they watched the three elders leave xiaojun and yangyang's dorm.

"should we follow them?" chenle asked, getting up the couch.

"let us not. let's just chill here." jisung said, pulling chenle back at the couch.

chenle nodded and raised his feet on the couch and just snuggled to jisung, "let's skip morning class and sleep here."

"gladly."

🔮