; ten ;

~• lmn | ten •~
d a y ; 18

jisung slowly opened his eyes, feeling something soft against his lips.

when he fully focused his eyes, his cheeks flushed dark red when he saw chenle, on top of him, with their lips pressed together.

the both of them are still shocked but neither moved away. they're still too shocked to move anyways.

after a good ten seconds of absorbing what's happening, chenle's eyes widened making him push himself off jisung and roll to the side.

jisung touched his lip and can't help but become a blushing mess. while chenle was covering his mouth and was still shocked at what happened.

"zhong chenle!" chenle snapped out of his thoughts and looked infront and saw a very very, very worried renjun and jaemin.

"ge...."

"you made me worried as hell! why did you let go!?" renjun rushed to him and helped him stand up, while jaemin went to his cousin and helped him.

"ge, my hands were getting tired t-that i couldn't hold on to t-the bar anymore..." chenle stuttered, finally realizing that he had just fell from a seven feet height.

renjun pressed his lips into a thin line before hugging the younger chinese male. and that's when chenle had it, he broke down and clutched unto renjun's uniform. renjun felt bad as the younger was trembling badly.

hearing chenle's cries, jisung pulled away from jaemin and softly pushed renjun away and pulled chenle to him, "j-jisung..."

"shhh, you're okay."

chenle nodded as he slowly stopped his cries. he looked up at jisung before snuggling unto the younger, "thanks for catching me..."

jaemin and renjun sent looks at each other with a small smile. not long after, jeno came running to them, "i'm really sorry! the janitor told me that someone stole the key to the storage."

renjun just told jeno that it's okay before placing a short kiss on the guy's lips. while jaemin crossed his arms and pouted, "what about me?"

"come here you big baby." renjun pulled the younger and both he and jeno kissed the younger's cheeks.

fortunately, it was went unseen by chenle who was just hugging jisung.

after some hugging time, the trio went near jisung and chenle. renjun rubbed chenle's back in a comforting manner, "lele, how did you got pass the bars?"

chenle frowned as he gazed the height where he just fell. his eyes then widened when he saw that someone who pushed him, giving him an annoyed look.

seeing chenle's scared expression, they all looked at where he was looking, "lele, did someone pushed you? i know you won't jump."

chenle nodded.

this made their blood boil. jisung gazed again into the second floor and glared at it.