; epilogue .

now the fire in me has started, you'll be in my zone~
burn it up fire~

🔮

"you..."

jisung looked up to his friends before sighing and nodding in embarrassment.

"you never asked him to be your boyfriend? what the fuck baby berry."

all of them laughed as the youngest pouted at them, "don't call me baby berry, only my lele can call me that."

haechan rolled his eyes as he just leaned on to his boyfriend. the norenmin trio was also stressed and can't help but be disappointed at jisung, "jisung, you two almost fucked for like, ten times now but hE IS NOT YOUR BOYfRiEND!? wHAT!? nOt UNDERSTAND!"

they all then bursted into fits of laughter as soon as jaemin finished his nagging. the youngest, lowered his head, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing but he managed to speak, "this is why i called all of you to help me okay? not to make fun of me."

"ji... why did you took so long?"
mark asked while he tries to calm down his hyperventilating boyfriend.

"i... i chickened out."

and once again, they all sighed loudly, showing their pure disappointment. renjun slammed his hand to the table, "you two, alMOSt fucked! what is there to be scared jisung? you're still not confident even if you almost fucked hi–"

"enough with that word. gosh." jisung mumbled as he covered renjun's mouth. renjun then bit the youngest's hand making him scream.

"so why exactly did you need us? to help you grow into a rooster?"

and as if there's a crow that just passed by, they all looked at jeno with a disgusted look. jeno pouted, "come ooooon! where's the support?"

"we love you hun but nah." jaemin and renjun said in unison making jeno sulk.

they all let out a subtle laugh until jisung cut them off, "guys, i actually have a plan, but i can't do it alone."

they all then leaned in, now finding their interest, "what is it?"

"nana hyung, can you message xiaojun hyung to come here with his boyfriends but make sure my lele doesn't get suspicious?" jisung asked as he clasped his hands together.

"message dejun hyung, lele doesn't get suspicious, okay i got it." jaemin nodded as he fished out his phone and started typing a message for xiaojun.

noticing the silence, jaemin looked up from his phone, "what?"

"my love, you have xiaojun hyung's number?" jeno asked with a confused face making renjun also get confused.

jaemin nervously laughed, "for... emergency purposes?"

renjun and jeno looked at the markhyuck couple with their eyes full of suspicion. jaemin whined, come on! don't you have their numbers? atleast one of them?"