; nine ;

~• lmn | nine •~
d a y ; 18

it was friday.

jisung's most favourite day of the week.

why favourite tho. because first of all, it's the key to weekends. second, he only have two classes on fridays and lastly, he has a three hour dance class which he totally liked and loved.

"i would really like a copy of your schedule lele." jisung pouted as he looked for new angles as the both of them are currently face timing.

"hmm, maybe i'll give you a copy on monday. anyways, what are you doing?" jisung smiled as he looked at the older who's currently reading something in a book.

"are you in the library my lele?" jisung squinted his eyes as he eyed the shelf filled with books.

"mhm. i couldn't really forget the word apoptosis that's why i looked into it in the library. anyways, you didn't answered my question." jisung could see the older giving him a look making him let out a nervous laugh.

"well, i was on my way to the dance class." jisung shrugged and entered the room.

"oh, so i'll go home by myself today?" jisung thought about it and pressed his lips into a thin line. "well, my dance class last for three hours. if you still have classes then maybe we could still go home together but if your classes are done then lele, you don't have to wait for me."

"who said i was going to wait for you?"

jisung halted his thoughts as soon as he heard that. he was this close to frowning but he tried to shrug it off, "well, do you still have class?"

"yep, my class starts in an hour and ends after two hours so..."

jisung placed his palm under his chin as if he's doing some thinking, "oh wait. that means both of our class will end at the same time! that means we can still walk home together."

"mhm, if you say so. anyways, doesn't your class started like, two minutes ago?"

jisung just realized it and looked around, he saw some of the students who took up dance class too and was looking at him confusedly. jisung shyly bowed and looked at his phone, "you're right lele. i'll call you after."

"mhmkay! good luck."

and then chenle hung up the call. jisung placed his phone in his pocket before taking a sit.

🔮

after the call was hung up, chenle stood up and decided to go to his music class and be early rather than stressing out about apoptosis.

he was not surprised when he saw no one at the music room and just looked for a place to sit. "great, now i have to wait for an hour."

after half an hour, a few students started entering the room. some were shocked to see chenle inside and some were throwing glares at him. not like chenle minded tho.