; thirteen ;

~• lmn | thirteen •~
d a y ; 30

"park jisung why are you rotting your ass in there?!" jisung rolled his eyes as he flicked the controllers while focusing on his game.

"go away jaemin." jisung whisper-yelled and shook his head.

the second he loose his focus on the game, those thoughts are already rushing in his mind. "fuck, go away."

"jisung park! did i just heard you curse!?" jisung was startled making him throw the controllers. wasn't jaemin on the living room before? how did he got up so fast–

"jaemin hyung! i'm sorry okay? i was just startled.." jisung mumbled and went out of the bed to pick up the controllers.

apparently, when jisung said he's busy, he came running to jaemin's apartment and just played with jaemin's video games. but he had a reason for this....

jaemin rubbed the bridge of his nose and whispered to himself to keep calm, "okay so, why are you here again?"

"i already told you a thousand times, i've got nothing to do that's why–"

"don't lie to me jisung park. xiaojun hyung told me chenle asked you out but you declined. now, why did you declined such offer? don't you like chenle anymore?"

jisung froze as he pressed his lips into a thin line. the topic he was avoiding– "don't joke hyung, i like chenle very much."

jaemin nodded before crossing his arms, "yes i see, that's why your ass declined to go on a date with him."

jisung clicked his tongue and rolled on jaemin's bed, "i have my reasons."

"personal reasons? don't tell me you get hor–"

"nO! i do not! why would you think like that!" jisung exclaimed, almost throwing the controller to the older.

"what? i was gonna say 'horsey horsey feels on your tummy'." jaemin laughed and sat on his own bed. "okay so what is it?"

"hyung, ever since that small kiss, i now have this weird feeling everytime lele's around–"

"so you do get hor–"

"jaemin hyung!"

"horsey horsey feels on your tummy." jaemin laughed at the younger's annoyed look. but after seeing that the younger was not having it, jaemin cleared his throat and nervously smiled at jisung. "what do you feel my dear beloved younger cousin friend?"

"i feel like.... i'm craving for his kisses again."

jaemin pressed his lips into a thin line as he nodded his head and motioned for jisung to continue.

"i badly want to kiss him again hyung. that's why i tried to stay away a little from him so i will not end up smashing my lips onto his."