; twenty ;

~• lmn | twenty •~
d a y  ;  53

it's monday again.

is it possible that chenle didn't even want to get up from his bed? that he didn't even want to open his phone?

you might be wondering what happened, but chenle received loads of hateful messages from the students on his school, mostly from jisung's fans.

and chenle have never felt so ashamed and horrible before, but now, he just wanted the floor to open up and eat him, and never spit him out.

he didn't want but he spent his whole weekend, crying as he shuts himself from the world. he didn't respond to any messages and calls including the messages from his friends.

but what hurts is that, jisung didn't even messaged him for once.

the sound of a faint knock from his door sent him back to his senses as he snuggled himself into his thick blanket while staring blankly at his window.

"lele?"

hearing the familiar nickname, chenle hoped it was someone he was expecting but the voice wasn't the same. it was way different from who he was expecting.

chenle didn't answered and just covered himself with the blankets.

"zhong chenle, i'm coming in okay?"

"dad. don't. i don't want to go to school." chenle mumbled but it was still understandable as their whole house fell quiet when chenle won't even go out of his room.

"son.." chenle shook his head as he hid himself into the blankets, feeling his father's presence inside the room.

"dad, i'm not in the mood for talks." chenle whispered, his lips trembling as the hateful messages flooded his mind.

his father sighed, "you're not really going to school?"

chenle just nodded.

"did something happened at school, son?"

chenle just shook his head.

but, is he not really going to face it? is he really just going to hide in his room forever?

but, he needs to explain everything to jisung. and jisung could've came to school today.

chenle nodded to himself and quickly stood up, startling his father, "i changed my mind. i'm going to school."

"okay, i'll take you."

"okay, thanks dad."

🔮

chenle nervously entered the school. and as he expected almost everyone gave him a glare, disgusted look, annoyed and so much more emotions.