; twenty-three ;

he was twenty-three, i was thirteen going on thirty—

~• lmn | twenty-three •~
d a y  ;  54

"so i see... you two are okay now."

jisung smiled widely as he leaned his head to chenle's shoulder, meanwhile, chenle was playing with jisung's gigantic hands and was tangling them to his own.

they were all happy, of course. so to celebrate what happened, all ten of them, skipped the rest of their classes. and when i said ten, i meant, the two holy trio, norenmin and xiaoyangdery, with the two power couple, markhyuck and chensung.

although it was the first time that all of them hanged out together, they still can mingle with each other.

they are currently at chenle's house and at chenle's bedroom. doing whatever.

"but jisung, i thought you were supposed to tell us something–" yangyang purposely stopped his words when he saw the youngest getting confused.

all of their eyes went to jisung who was mouthing something to yangyang before nodding.

"so jisung, what is it?" mark, the oldest, asked.

jisung eyed everyone before speaking, "i was actually plotting on something. to catch the person behind the video."

everyone's attention went fully on jisung as they all sat up straight. "what are you thinking?"

"you see..."

🔮
d a y ; 56

"lele, what a surprise, you're not with jisung?"

hearing their favourite ship, the students looked at the group and anticipated for the tea.

chenle shook his head and slumped his body to his dejun ge. he hugged the older tightly as he bit his lower lip, "i don't know ge. we had a fight yesterday over something stupid. and up til now he's not messaging me or calling me."

series of gasping echoed in the whole cafeteria. hadn't they just witnessed this two being lovey dovey with each other two days ago?

xiaojun furrowed his brows while his two boyfriends pressed their lips into a thin line, "jisung? not messaging you? what a sick joke lele."

chenle pulled away from the hug. "i couldn't understand him ge."

another series of gasps echoed on the whole cafeteria, not believing what they have just heard.

"and you two fought because?" hendery asked as he leaned in to the table, slowly engaging himself to the conversation.

and you can also notice the students, also leaning in to listen.

chenle lowered his head and heaved out a long sigh, "there was this girl who messaged him. and can you believe it ge! he flirted back! oh gosh! i don't really understand him!"