; nineteen ;

~• lmn | nineteen •~
d a y  ;  49

chenle entered the school with his airpods on.

as he walked through the corridor, he noticed the students talking about something as they gathered around something.

not like chenle mind tho.

chenle continued walking to his first class. when he got in the class, his shoulders slouched, finding out that jisung is still not yet around. he jsut sighed and got on his usual seat. he then fished his phone from his bag and went to message jisung.

—ji? you still not on school?😕

after sending it, chenle waited a few minutes but he received noting as a response, "did he slept through his alarm?"

chenle just sighed once again and just hid his phone once he saw the teacher coming towards the room.

chenle's first class ended as he got out of the classroom. he headed straight to his locker but on his way, he can't help but notice some students looking at him and some are busy watching something on their phones.

but chenle just shrugged it off again and just opened his locker. he placed his back pack on his locker and only got his math binder, some pens and his calculator for his next class.

he closed his locker and went to the math classroom for his second class but when he entered, all of the students' attention went to him.

he then raised a brow and unconsciously raised his binder to his face as he walked to find a new seat.

"everyone's acting weird.." chenle whispered in his mother tongue while he finally found a seat.

but... what?

the student that was sitting next to the seat he found, placed books on the empty seat as the student continued playing on their phone, as if he didn't saw chenle.

chenle raised a brow and looked for other seats. when he saw an empty vacant next to the window, he walked to the seat but his supposed to be seat mate quickly placed his bag on the vacant seat when he saw chenle getting near.

now chenle is getting annoyed.

he then walked to go to the last row but he can't help but hear the whispers from the students that he passes.

"quick, raise your bag. we never know what the witch could do to us."

"don't let him near you. you don't know what he's capable of."

chenle frowned, since when am i a witch?

he headed to the farthest seat, where no one sits, where you could probably not hear anything, where you could possibly not see anything that the teacher will write in the board.

chenle slumped on his seat and accidentally dropped his things to the table, shocking everyone. every students inside the room, felt their body stiffen when they heard what chenle just did.