; seven ;

~• lmn | seven •~
d a y  ;  10

"ge, here have some cookies. it's from jisung." chenle showed yangyang the cookies that jisung gave him.

it's for lele, but okay. jisung shrugged and just rested his head on chenle's shoulder.

yangyang looked at the cookie and sighed before slumping his body back at xiaojun.

"you're still not going to school ge?" chenle asked.

they're currently on xiaojun and yangyang's shared dorm. the roommates didn't attended any classes for two days so chenle and jisung decided to visit them after class.

"nah. i'm gonna take care of yangyang so he won't get lonely." xiaojun answered while he side hugged the younger.

chenle sent a teasing smile to xiaojun while wiggling his eyebrows. xiaojun just rolled his eyes while his cheeks are showing a faint blush.

jisung saw that the oldest blushed so he looked at chenle and saw the younger mouthing something. jisung furrowed his brows but he just leaned on the older and played with his phone.

"ge, what really happened? you never told me that's why i couldn't avenge you." chenle pouted and raised a fork, where did he get that–

xiaojun and yangyang looked at each other, more like sending signals at each other. when yangyang nodded, xiaojun hugged him before facing the confused lele, "didi, yangyang was the subject of the bet by hendery and his friends."

with that, chenle's eyes widened as he slowly felt his blood boil, "what did you just said!? hendery ge!?"

jisung flinched when he heard the older raised his voice. he then held chenle's hands and soothingly rubbed circles to hopefully calm him down.

xiaojun sighed, "it's what happened lele. i couldn't do anything about it because this guy doesn't want me to do anything to his ryry."

chenle eyed yangyang with an unamused look, "ge? he did something wrong! why are you still protecting him?"

"lele, don't raise your voice please." jisung whispered while still trying to calm down the older.

chenle looked at jisung and then sighed. he leaned on the younger and rubbed his temples as he waited for yangyang's answer.

"lele, we don't know ryry's story. let's not make any moves for now? please?" yangyang answered.

chenle scoffed and rolled his eyes, "ge, they practically made a bet on you and he betted. he acted like he likes you and then broke your heart after! what's more to know?"

"i want to think that there's still more on the story! let me think about this like that. because lele, that's the only way i can think to lessen the pain i'm feeling. just please...."

chenle frowned and went to hug yangyang, "i'm sorry ge."

"it's okay lele." yangyang mumbled after pulling away from the hug. he then looked at jisung, "i'm pretty sure if something happens like this between you and jisung, jisung will also consider your side of story."