; twenty-two ;

but since i am really a good child, here's an another update ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و
(also rephrased as, 'since we're practically a couple of chaps away from epilogue')

~• lmn | twenty-two •~
d a y  ;  54

jisung literally pushed everyone to the side as he took of his blazer and placed it around the love of his life that was drenched with soda, pineapple juice, milk, yogurt, and any form of drinks that can be purchased at the cafeteria.

"what the hell!? what are y'all thinking!" jisung shouted as he picked up chenle that was on the ground, who's head was hung low.

jisung glared at everyone when he felt the older's trembling as he hugged the older to his chest. "this is a form of bullying! i will make sure that every single student that caused this will face a punishment."

jisung hushed the older that was silently crying at his chest. but he didn't not stopped at sending glares at everyone.

the whole cafeteria practically went silent. until someone really had the guts to speak, "jisung oppa! we were just teaching this witch a lesson!"

jisung looked for who said that.

when they met eyes, jisung gave his most deadliest glare as if almost telling that student to pack up and delete her whole existence.

jisung looked at the older, "lele, did they hurt you somewhere? even just a tiny scratch? tell me co'z i'll make sure that they'll never forget that they did this to you."

chenle looked around as he shook his head. he bit his lower lip and just clutched on jisung's uniform.

"j-jisung-ssi, we were just concerned about the fact that this witch just caused you pain."

and that's when jisung had enough. he slightly covered the older's ears before he started lecturing, "who are you to say that he caused me pain? i bet you're just someone who's faking a concern because y'all envy my lele! well, to fuel you up, he's not a witch and he didn't made me drink a potion!"

gasps dominoes inside the school cafeteria as they held back they're whispers. but what jisung said after, made them cover their mouth,

"infact, i was the one who made him drink a potion because i want him to love me now!"

and then the crowd went silent.

and the funny thing was, some actually believed jisung because from what they've seen, jisung was the one who's pestering the older and then after some weeks, chenle just randomly reciprocated that?

now, guilt is slowly creeping up at their system while jisung mentally laughed when he realized that these dumb students actually believed that.

but well, what he said is possible. if only he have known that store way before.

"yeah. y'all heard me right. so don't come accusing my lele again or you'll seriously not like it if i get mad." jisung clicked his tongue before removing his hands that was covering the older's ears.