; five ;

~• lmn | five •~
d a y  ;  06

chenle frowned and blew an air to his bangs, still feeling bad for their school's basketball team because he's not there.

"lele, i'm sorryyyyy. please don't ignore me." chenle looked at his side and sighed when he saw the younger who's acting cute.

"jisung, the announcement was posted like, three days ago. move on from it." chenle puffed his cheeks and tried to focus on whatever their math teacher is teaching. when he saw that it was actually radicals, he rubbed his eyes and tried to focus it, "oh my gosh, i suddenly can't see."

jisung chuckled at the older's cuteness while still feeling bad. but just like what chenle said, he'll try to forget about it.

"are you sure you're not mad at me?" jisung once again asked while lightly tapping the older's shoulder.

"nope." chenle shortly answered, still trying to see what the hell rationalization is.

"are you sure sure?"

"nope."

". . . ."

"i mEAN– of course i'm sure that i'm not mad at you, pftt, the school's loss for ignoring me." chenle was startled making his voice a little bit louder than their usual whisphering voice.

and, it was not went unnoticed by their math teacher, "oh well, that's nice. chenle will volunteer on answering this."

hearing his name, chenle stood up and panned his head to the board and suddenly became dizzy just by seeing the square root sign and the different exponents. actually he's just over acting and being dramatic.

jisung saw that the older clearly doesn't have an idea about what he's supposed to answer, neither him. so he also stood up before raising his hands, "mr. lee, chenle right here is not feeling well. he told me that he was getting kinda dizzy and that he wanted to vomit. can i accompany him to the clinic?"

chenle tried to hide his shock at what the younger said. "what are you saying?" he whispered.

"just play along." jisung whispered back.

whatever, if this will help me get out of math class then might as well play along. chenle faked a frown and slouched his shoulders as if he's really feeling sick right now.

their math teacher's expression softened and went near them. he was about to place the back of his arm on top of chenle's forehead to feel his temperature but chenle's quick on his acts.

he weakened his knees and collapsed. luckily, jisung caught him as soon as he did. 

other students in the class grew worried when they saw someone on their class just fainted. jisung too, became worried and was wondering if it's still an act or it's really real.

of course their math teacher was also worried, "oh gosh, yes please. bring him to the clinic. can you do that jisung?"