; fourteen ;

~• lmn | fourteen •~
d a y ; 36

"j-jisung.. s-stop it–"

but jisung seemed to not hear it and hovered over the older and continued what he was doing.

"jisung! stop! it tICKLES!"

and a whole sequence of laughter resonated inside the dorm as the two continued on tickling each other.

"seriously, if you two start flirting and sucking each other's faces in MY dorm. i will kick the both of you out."

with all of his energy, chenle pushed the younger off him and sat up straight but he was pulled down again by jisung.

"ge! hElP!" those were the only words chenle could compose in between his laughters as him and jisung wrestled on the bed.

"oh my gosh! not on my bed!" xiaojun groaned and pulled away jisung from chenle.

jisung made grabby hands to chenle as he struggled to get out of hold of xiaojun. but xiaojun gripped harder on his shirt, "no! you two need to move away from each other! at least for a minute."

chenle stuck out his tongue to jisung before fixing his hair and uniform.

xiaojun finally let go of jisung as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, "since when am i a babysitter...."

"ge, where's yangyang ge and hendery ge?" chenle asked while he had jisung's chin on his shoulder as they both swayed into jisung's lead.

xiaojun eyed them with a disgust expression, "you two are disgustingly cute. anyways, yang and ryry are on their dance class. how bout you two? don't have a class? that's why you came crushing to our dorm?"

chenle looked at his side only to be greeted with a kiss in his cheek.

and because of that, chenle became flustered and pushed the younger off him. after that, chenle pointed at jisung, "he has class in less than seven minutes while i have mine in an hour." and spoke as if nothing happened.

jisung pouted and stood up. he grabbed his bag and went out, not forgetting to kiss chenle on the cheek.

after jisung left, xiaojun eyed the younger who's face is flushed red, "lele..."

"yes ge?" chenle answered as he started fixing his things.

xiaojun looked at the younger with his eyes filled with worries, "i know we already had a talk about this but, are you sure you don't like him? even just a little bit?"

chenle paused for a second before sending xiaojun a small smile, "i'm sure ge... plus, something happened that's why he's like that to me so i don't really consider having feelings with him."

"are you sure?"

"well... yeah, i think i am."