; twenty-four ;

i'm not cruel please don't attacc :3

~• lmn | twenty-four •~
d a y ; 56

it has been almost half an hour and chenle hadn't heard from jisung.

chenle fiddled with his phone while he constantly check if there are new messages.

but there was none.

"ge, i think i should check up on my berry." chenle said as he quickly slurped a couple of scoops of ice cream before standing up.

"berry– who again?" yangyang asked as he found the nickname unfamiliar.

"my blackberry jisung... uwu."

"did you just uwu out loud?"

chenle laughed before walking away, slowly finding his way to the rooftop.

before barging in, chenle tried to listen at first but it was quiet. did they left already? is it done?

out of curiosity, chenle slowly opened the door as he peaked at what's behind it.

and when he did, his eyes widened as he felt his heart, beat faster than its normal pace.

he had never felt this angry before.

chenle clenched his fist as he bursted the door open, "you bitch!"

jisung stood there, as he watched chenle, grip tightly onto the girl's hair as chenle pulled her away from him. "you have the audacity to kiss my blackberry!?"

jisung didn't noticed it, but a smile slowly crept on his lips as he watch chenle beat the life out of that girl.

but it's chenle, i'm sure the girl can live.

after being fond of chenle, jisung tapped on something on his phone before placing it inside his pocket. he then started walking at the two before pulling chenle away.

"no jisung! let me go! this bitch needed to learn her lesson!"

jisung laughed even if he's struggling to keep chenle away from the girl. the older seems to be really fuming because he didn't realize that he let a curse word slip from his mouth.

"hey hey, sweet cheeks, that's enough. i'm sure she already learned her lesson. i mean– you were a very good teacher." jisung beamed as he hugged the older tightly, afraid that if he let go chenle might really kill yuri.

chenle huffed as he watched the girl, sobbed on the floor with disheveled hair and a little number of visible bruises, "hey you! look up!"

yuri shook her head and just kept her head low.

after getting that answer, chenle furrowed his brows and tried to walk to the girl, "i said look up!"