; eight ;

do y'all know what this 👉🏻 ~• is?
it's a sperm 😄

~• lmn | eight •~
d a y  ;  17

as soon as jisung stepped foot inside his first class, his eyes roamed around the four corners of the room only to find out that history isn't chenle's first subject. "this sucks."

jisung lazily threw his bag at a seat he just randomly grabbed and ducked his head on the table after. not really minding that he actually has a seatmate.

"j-jisung... h-hi." jisung furrowed his brows and looked up. he eyed his seatmate who was blushing furiously.

"do i know you?" jisung asked before moving away a little. isn't it weird that everyone treats him in a different way, as if he's the son of the school director?

"y-you may not know me. but my name is yuri." the girl gained some confidence, finally gazing at jisung.

"okay then?" jisung scoffed, not really having interest on what the hell is happening because all he can think of now is his lovely cutie chenle.

jisung then chuckled when an image of chenle messily eating an ice cream that one time hendery treated them, "cute."

"m-me?"

jisung once again looked at the girl. he raised his eyebrow, "no, not you."

even though it was said right in her face, the girl couldn't still get her head out of it and still thinks that jisung just called her cute.

dude what the fu– jisung ruffled his hair and stood up, deciding to look for another seat. as soon as he grabbed his bag, their history teacher entered the class, making jisung sit down at the seat again.

great.

after a good one and a half hour, history classes ended with jisung keeping himself from sleeping. when he heard the word 'good bye', jisung immediately packed his things as he constantly eyed the window.

when his eyes saw the one he's looking for, jisung immediately grabbed his bag but a hand stopped him, "girl what the fu–"

"i-i baked this cookies for you." the girl said, handing him a box that was prettily decorated.

jisung eyed the box first before glancing at the window. when he saw chenle almost passing the history room, jisung grabbed the box and mouthed a small 'thank you' before heading out.

the girl blushed madly. well, jisung accepted her gift, she's more than happy.

little did she know, when jisung got out, the boy ran to chenle and immediately attacked the older with a hug.

"augh! jisung!"

jisung laughed, "i just missed you. by the way, what's your next class?"