; fifteen ;

~• lmn | fifteen •~
d a y ; 40

chenle once again looked at his back and carefully examined every student. picking out who looked suspicious.

he had this feeling that, as if someone was following him everywhere he goes, and watching every move he do.

had he told anyone about this? no. simply because he isn't yet sure and maybe it's just his gut feel.

chenle just sighed and gripped on the straps of his back pack. he walked with a slouched shoulder along the corridors until he bumped into a wall– wait, a wall?

chenle looked up before rolling his eyes, "what is it jisung pwark?"

jisung smiled before placing asoft peck on the older's lips, "let's eat at the rooftop?"

that sounds so romantic– "s-sure! where are we going to get our food?"

"it's a secret but i need to blindfold you," jisung showed a cheeky smile before wrapping a soft cloth around the older's head, covering his eyes. "wait, lele is it too tight? i-is this hurting you?"

chenle's brows furrowed in confusion. he wiggled his hands to find the younger's face and when his hands found it, he pulled it to his level and placed a soft peck on wherever his lips landed.

no idea why he did it, he just felt like it. plus, he's flattered that the younger was so caring.

"it's okay ji. it's not tight nor it's hurting me."

jisung's cheeks and ears turned red when the older just kissed the tip of his nose.

that was so fucking cute.

the students who witnessed this, teased jisung. some cheered on him while there are others who're still sulking but can't help but find the two cute.

as the teasings got louder, jisung scratched his nape before pulling the older, guiding him and making sure that no rock is in their way that could possibly trip his lele.

once they got on the rooftop, jisung carefully pulled the older infront of what he set up. he took a deep breath before taking off the blindfold of the older.

chenle slowly fluttered his eye lids open. his mouth was agape as he wandered his eyes around the setting. "what the f-f-fork jisung pwark? you are so cheesy."

"is it bad?" jisung bit his lower lip as he watched the older who's currently examining every detail and effort put in to the setting the younger made.

bad? there was a small table that was covered with a cozy brown colored cloth that reached the floor. a white rose on a clean soda bottle, was beside the table. a tray of sweets and fruits was found near the flower. drinks are also beside the table and a small cake in the middle of the table.

chenle showed a sweet smile before looking at jisung, "it's very cute jisung."

jisung looked down, trying to hide the blush that was painted across his cheeks.