27

Royally Scandalous

#27

●●●

"Lilah, I gotta go," Kaagad namang tumayo si Skylar nang matapos ang research forum

"Lilah, I gotta go," Kaagad namang tumayo si Skylar nang matapos ang research forum. Everyone inside the hall stood up also. Napakunot-noo naman ang kaibigan at kaklase niyang si Delilah.

"What? The research forum just got finished, girl."

"I gotta go, I'm in a hurry, I'm sorry," Tanging nasabi lang niya rito at mabilis na lumabas ng hall. She was walking so fast not even glancing her surroundings.

Oh my god talaga.

She still hasn't recovered that the prince she slapped and drunktexted (telling him his dick is tiny) was on the stage, texting and smiling at her like he was teasing her to the core. Ilang santo na ang tinawag niya kanina para lang hindi siya nito makilala. But the damned prince even texted her and called her 'Miss Titi'. Oh my god talaga! Ang sobrang stress na niya!

Mabilis naman siyang nakalabas ng hall. From now on, hindi na talaga siya iinom at maglalasing dahil kung anu-anong kagagahan na lang ang ginagawa niya. My god! Bakit kasi tuwing nalalasing siya, parang sinasapian din siya ng masasamang espiritu.

"Miss Titi."

Napatigil naman siya sa mga yapak niya.

She screamed internally as she slowly looked back and saw the prince - in all mighty, smirking at her.

My god! How much she wanted to strangle him and choke him to death.

"Oh my god! Please don't call me that! I already told you I'm sorry, I also told you that I wouldn't bother you anymore  and to forget everything. My god, you're stressing me--"

"I didn't expect even in person, you talk like this," The prince interrupted her, his eyes in amusement, "The all-caps were not only in messages but also in real life."

She rolled her eyes but noticed some of the Stanford students were already looking at them. Then she realized why. She was talking to a prince, a real prince.

"We don't know each other," She just replied and quickly turned her back. Baka mai-issue na naman siya at may magvivideo na naman tapos gagawin na namang siyang 'ugly drunk girl'. Omg talaga! Bakit ang malas niya sa buhay?

But the prince grabbed her arm, making her to look at him. He gave her a warm smile.

"I know," He started but his voice was formal - letting go of her arm as well, "That's why I'm here to formally introduce myself. I'm Izrael Ali Omari. Everyone calls me Izo but you can call me either of my two names. And you?"

He offered her his hand.

Napalingon naman ulit si Sky sa mga estudyanteng pinapanuod sila. Napalunok naman siya. She suddenly felt nervous. Somehow, she felt there were cameras watching them.

God.

Why does her life has to be entangled with this prince?

Hindi naman siya nagsalita at tinalikuran ito ulit. She has to avoid him at all cost. Ayaw na niyang aalahanin pa ang mga kagagahan na ginawa at sinabi niya rito.

"So do you still want me to call you 'Miss Titi'?"

"Oh my god!" She screamed and immediately went back to him. The damned guy just shouted 'Miss Titi' publicly.

"Fine!" Naiinis na tinanggap niya ang kamay nito. She shook his hand irritatingly, "You won. I'm Skylar Reese Velasco. Please don't bother me anymore. God, huwag mo na ring akong tawaging 'Miss Titi', may pangalan ako. Nakakastress! Hindi na kita inaano pero ikaw itong nagsisimula!"

Her face was turning red already.

The prince just laughed, "Okay. Nice to meet you then, Sky. The wallet thief," He grinned.

Inirapan naman niya ito at hindi nagsalita. She immediately turned her back again and started to walk away.

A second later, she felt her phone vibrated. There was a message.

Izrael: What about a cup of coffee later, Miss Sky?

●●●