75

Royally Scandalous

#75

●●

●●●

●●●

"Hmm, that smells delicious," Sky almost squealed when she felt Izrael kissing her neck. She was currently cooking lunch for them when he suddenly popped out from behind. It was almost noon and it was only two of them inside the Moroccan royal family's beach house. Izo was on theb balcony, painting some canvass. She even just learned it now na marunong pala ito magpinta. It was like the man was a total package, he wasn't just a hot prince but also a talented one. Napapasana-all na lang siya.

Sa kagandahan lang yata siya magaling.

"Izo, huwag ka ngang humarot!" She said, laughing, "Hindi ka ba napagod kagabi?"

Izo naughtily winked at her, "Why would I get tired? I'll never get tired of you, habibi. I just missed haroting you," Napailing naman siya sa sinabi nito. Natapos naman siya sa niluto niya. It was a simple Bolognese pasta and some pancakes. She also cooked some native Filipino dish like lumpia and ginisang talong.

Nang nalagay na niya ang mga pagkain sa mesa, Izo went near her.

"What are you doing?" She asked him when he was already an inch away. Hinawakan naman nito ang bewang niya.

"I love you," He suddenly told her, her heart almost skipped a beat. Kahit maraming beses na niya iyon narinig mula rito, she still couldn't help but to feel giddy.

"Maharot," She commented, "No more sex. Maglulunch tayo."

Izo laughed and kissed his cheek, "Opo, doktora," Hinawakan nito ang kamay niya para maupo na. Sky stopped him instead.

"Izo, uhm," Nilingon naman siya nito.

He smiled at her, "Yes, wife?"

"About your family, are we going to tell them?" She bit her lip, feeling nervous.

The other day, she didn't expect that she'd get married with Izrael Ali. While they were on the beach, bigla na lang siya nitong hinila sa may 'di kalayuan at nakita si Rahim - Izo's private secretary, posing himself as a wedding presider. Then all of a sudden, Rahim presided their wedding. It was a very private wedding and just the three of them, Rahim as the presider and witness.

Of course. She was happy and she wanted to marry Izo.

Izo sat on the chair behind him, "Come here," He said softly, tapping his lap. Nilapitan naman niya ito at naupo sa kandungan nito. She then wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Do you want me to tell them?" He asked her. She shook her head.

"It's just that... I'm finally going to meet your family tomorrow. I feel nervous, Izo. I mean... they're royals... and what if they'll ask? I even joked about it with my dad. Si Papa, iyong reaksyon niya, kung alam mo lang. How much more with your family?"

"If you're still not ready to tell them, it'll be okay. As I said, what you want, I follow."

Natawa naman si Sky sa sagot nito. Then she kissed his nose, "I still have to finish medschool, you know."

"I know. If you want, we'll just going to tell them that we're already married after you graduated medicine. For now, we're secretly married."

She gave him a peck on his lips, agreeing with what he just said.

"Pinakasalan mo lang yata ako para hindi ako makawala," She joked.

"Of course, for security," Izo replied, chuckling, "And we won't tell anyone unless you say so."

"If I'm already doctor," She gave him a quick kiss again, "Then we can announce."

"Sure," Izo grinned, "For now, you're secretly my Mrs. Omari."

●●●