83

Royally Scandalous

#83

●●●

"Izrael! You can't just show up and do that to Dr. Hennessy! He's still part of the faculty! Hindi pwedeng bigla ka na lang darating tapos i-gaganun mo siya! My god! You're stressing me!" Sky frustratingly told Izrael Ali who was just sitting on the bed. Earlier, she immediately went down to go to the lobby - and her friend, Delilah, was right. Nandoon ito sa ospital at kinakausap si Dr. Hennessy. The two men looked like they're going for a brawl at anytime - kaya naman, even without saying any word, she literally dragged her husband outside the hospital. Dinala niya ito sa dorm niya para 'dun mag-usap.

Hindi naman ito nagsalita at nakatitig lang sa kanya. She couldn't read him.

"Why are you even here? You told me nasa London ka. My god, Izo, you can't just ditch your work! Ano na lang sasabihin ng family mo? You're the crown prince, you don't just go here in California and neglect your work," She added. He was adding to her stress already. This morning, nag-surprise exam pa sila then duty for her clerkship afterwards. She was busy.

She felt her heart was beating so fast because she was angry.

Izo wasn't still saying anything. She let out another frustrated sigh.

"You know," Napahawak naman siya sa noo niya, "I'm going to shower. I was on-duty since last night. I'm not done with you."

She immediately went to the shower and took off all of her clothes. She was stressed. She was tired. Dumagdag pa ang asawa niya. She immediately turned on the hot shower. She felt filthy from the toxic duty she had that night.

"Habibi."

She almost jumped from her feet when she heard his voice. She looked back and her eyes got widened when Izrael was already inside the shower - and he was fully naked.

"Izo, what are you doing here? Oh g-god!" She almost slipped but her husband's reflexes were fast that he quickly caught her.

"Careful," He told her, smiling. She blushed, her heart almost fluttered. Napaayos naman siya ng tayo.

"Izo," She called his name again, warning him.

"Before you're gonna kick me out here," Ito naman ang napabuntong-hininga - and she tried so hard not to get distracted at looking at his body part below, "It wasn't my intention to talk to Dr. Hennessy. I was supposed to suprise visit you in the hospital. Then I overheard him talking to another senior doctor, perhaps. I heard Dr. Hennessy talking to this doctor - not to go easy on you. I was almost going to dismissed it when I heard him telling the other doctor that you're really not that smart. That it was because of his son, Wesley who had helped you get into Stanford."

Hindi naman nakapagsalita si Sky matapos ang sinabi nito.

"So I confronted Dr. Hennessy myself," He added and now, her husband sounded pissed, "I asked him what's his problem with you. He told me he believed that you were behind why Wesley had to retake MCAT and his re-admission to Stanford. Then he said you're not even smart, that your premed major is drama arts. That you cheated and you're nothing but a stupid blonde... a bimbo."

Izo then gave him a tight smile, "I was mad. I decidded to tell him the truth that it was me who got his fucking son out from Stanford. I told him I was the crown prince of Morocco and I have the power to get him fired. That he shouldn't say those shits to you 'cause you worked hard for it. You didn't cheat and you did your all your best just to pass med. I told him if he or any of his family is going to mess with you, they're going to fuck with me first. But you know what the fucking bastard said? He said you don't deserve all the merit because you're plain stupid and just pure air in the head."

Sky could feel her tears brimming up already.

"If you didn't come to stop me, maybe I could already have punched that old man."

She finally cried.

"Hey," Izo stepped closer to her, cupping her face so she could look at him, "Skylar Reese, look at me."

But her tears won't stop falling. She was deeply hurt. She cried because she knew some people still didn't believe that she works hard and she isn't stupid like what they assumed she was, "Sorry... It's just... Ang sakit lang, Izo. I'm always working hard and trying my best so I could pass or fit-in but they won't still believe me or appreciate me."

Izo kissed her nose softly, "Don't cry, love. I was also hurt after hearing those things about you but then their opinions won't matter. For me, you're the smartest woman that I've ever known. You're even smarter than me. Even though some of them wouldn't believe in your capacity, I do. I believe in you, habibi. And I'm proud of what you have become now. To hell with that people who can't accept that you're a beauty with brain. You're going to be a doctor. Skylar Reese Velasco-Omari, MD - sounds good to me."

Natawa naman siya sa huling sinabi nito. Her tears also stopped from falling. She then smiled at her husband and kissed him fully on his mouth. He was surprised at what she did for a second but then responded to her kiss, their naked bodies touching each other.

After a few seconds, they freed themselves. Sky cupped his right cheek, staring at his blue eyes, "Thank you, habibi. I love you," She said lovingly as Izo kissed the top of her hand.

"And I love you more. Just remember, I'll protect you every day, at any cost. You're my wife and it's my duty as your husband."

She smiled and she hugged him again.

"I've missed you so bad," She whispered. She felt his chest moving as he chuckled.

"Me too. Let's de-stress na?"

Sky laughed and screamed when Izrael lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him.

"Izo! Ang harot mo!" She said, still laughing. Their naked bodies now closer than ever.

And their 'de-stressing' then started inside the shower.

●●●