61

Royally Scandalous

#61

●●●

"So like, I'm the only girl in the family, but of course, kasama si Mama, so dalawa na kami. My older siblings are all men, we're actually three. The eldest is Kuya Kade and then next, si Kuya Oli, I'm the youngest. Then si Papa, actually he was a popular football player before in National Football League ng USA. When not in the field, he's a chemical engineer. Si Mama naman, she's a painter..." Skylar Reese was talking about her family while Izrael was the one driving the car. Both of them actually stayed in a hotel. Papunta palang sila ngayon sa vacation house ng family niya. It's where they're going to celebrate Christmas and have a noche buena together.

"Your siblings are all male?" It was like the only sentence that Izo remembered from all her blabber.

"Yup, si Kuya Kade, he's a former US army soldier and also a former PSG."

"PSG?"

"Presidential Security Group. Before, he was assigned to provide security of the president's daughter, who was also a previous mayor. But well, he married her. His wife, si Ate Meghan, she's a governor now."

"Then si Kuya Oli, he's an archaeologist. He's the smartest one from the three of us but the most awkward. He's actually my favorite brother because he's kind and calm. He's also married to Ate Shie, she's an actress..."

"I didn't know you'd have a favorite," Izo commented and Sky giggled.

"Si Kuya Kade kasi, palagi akong inaaway! Like he used to tease me a lot when we were young, si Kuya Oli lang ang kakampi ko..."

"Is it okay?"

"About what?"

"I mean... me meeting your family?"

Sky who was sitting beside him on the front seat glanced at him and eyed him suspiciously.

"Are you scared, Izo?"

"N-No but... three against one, I'm sure I'm going to lose," He answered and Sky let out another giggle.

Sky just gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Don't worry. Mababait naman sila, mga epal lang minsan. Especially my dad. Siya ang pinaka-epal sa kanila."

"What if they won't like me?"

"They will!" She squeezed his left cheek, "And they must kasi gusto kita at ako naman ang nakikipagrelasyon sayo, hindi sila."

Izo's lips curved into a smile, "You're really impossible, habibi."

Ilang minuto naman ay dumating na sila sa vacation house ng mga Velasco.

After parking the car, Izrael and Sky walked hand-in-hand towards the house.

"Sky, anak!" Eurydice, Sky's mother, immediately went to them and hugged her.

"I'm glad that you're here already. Ang mga kuya mo, nandoon na sa living room... and," Her mother then noticed Izo standing beside her.

Izo gave Eurydice a warm smile, "I'm Izrael Ali Omari, Ma'am," Izo spoke and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Uhm, Ma, siya po iyong boyfriend na sinabi ko po sa inyo, from Morocco..."

"Hmm, so, ikaw iyong arabong walang damit..." Skylar's eyes widened when her father, Anjo, suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Papa!" She uttered, calling his attention. Her dad is embarrassing her again!

"Uhm, sir..."

"What's your work?" Anjo suddenly asked, crossing his arms, raising an eyebrow at Izo, "You're not a lawyer?"

Izrael, confused with the question, shook his head, "No, S-Sir. I'm a licensed pilot."

Anjo nodded, amused, "Good dahil kung bigla kayong maghihiwalay ng anak ko, hindi siya mag-aaral ng law. I hope you know what that ginger Wesley Hennessy did to my daughter, biglang nag-medicine."

"Pa!" Kung ano na lang ang pinagsasabi nito.

Izo gave a small chuckle, "She's really a pain in the ass, Sir."

"She is, iyong ulo mo na naman ang sasakit dahil sa kanya. You know, Mr. Omari, you're the first man that my daughter ever brought here in the Philippines and celebrate Christmas with us, so I must really tell you're a very special guy..." Anjo then told them.

"Are you really sure with my daughter? You can backout anytime. Actually, inampon lang namin siya, nakita kasi namin siya sa kanal, tinapon ng totoong mga magulang niya... kita mo naman sa ugali niya."

"Papa! Ang epal mo talaga!"

Anjo just laughed at her daughter's reaction, "Kidding aside, welcome to our home, Izrael. You're part of the family now."

Izo smiled, "Thank you."

"Just one request," Anjo added, staring at Izrael seriously, "Please don't hurt my daughter as she's under your care now... but if you must, just return her to us safely and we'll take care of her again which you failed to do so."

●●●