77

Royally Scandalous

#77

●●●

"I'm so nervous," Sky muttered when she saw the crowd surrounding towards the luxurious hotel where the Queen Mother, Alana's 85th birthday ball is going to be held

"I'm so nervous," Sky muttered when she saw the crowd surrounding towards the luxurious hotel where the Queen Mother, Alana's 85th birthday ball is going to be held. She was currently riding in a Rolls-Royce car. Izo was also sitting beside her on the backseat. They were both wearing formal attires - she, wearing a emerald green off-shoulder gown while Izrael was wearing a black tux, his hair slicked back.

Napapansin na rin niya ang mga reporters na nakaabang sa pagdating nila sa grand entrance ng hotel. There were a lot of flashes of the camera and she also noticed some guests arriving as well, a long red carper on the ground welcoming them.

Huminto na rin ang kotse na sinasakyan nila.

Izo suddenly held her hand and kissed the top of it, "It's going to be fine, I'm here. Stay with me."

Napangiti na lang siya sa sinabi nito. She gave him a peck on the lips and both went out from the car. Magkahawak-kamay naman silang naglakad papunta sa red carpet.

"Look! It's Sky Velasco!"

The reporters uttered in unison. A lot of  people were taking photos of them. Sky felt Izo's held her hand more tightly. She looked up into him and saw him mouthing her 'I love you'. Mas napangiti naman siya dahil sa sinabi nito. They posed for the pictures for a few seconds before entering the hotel.

When they arrived at the venue, Sky stopped for a moment. She suddenly got mesmerized with how beautiful and lavish everything that surrounds them. She also noticed there were already guests inside.

She swallowed a lump. Her gut feeling tells her that she's going to embarrass herself with these royals.

"Izo," She called her husband's attention, their hands still holding with each other.

He stopped then looked at her. Mas lalo lang siyang kinabahan.

"I'm... I'm scared," She told him honestly. Hindi lang pala mga exams and laboratory ng medschool ang nagpapakaba sa kanya. The nervousness that she was feeling right now was way worse.

Izrael faced her. He held both sides of her waist, making her closer to him. He seemed calm and for that, she felt a little bit relaxed and protected.

"Do you want us to go home?" He asked her softly like it was simple.

Hindi naman inasahan ang sinabi nito.