72

Royally Scandalous

#72

●●●

"Hi, love," Sky stiffened when she felt some strong arms wrapping around her, hugging

"Hi, love," Sky stiffened when she felt some strong arms wrapping around her, hugging. When she realized who it was, she faced him and pushed him.

Medyo napalakas naman ang pagtulak niya rito kaya naman napahiga ito sa sahig. They were both on the shore, near the Hassan Mosque of Casablanca. The man laughed at what she did.

"Siraulo ka talagang bumbay ka!" She furiously walked towards him who was still lying on the ground. Pumatong naman agad siya rito at pinagsusuntok ang dibdib nito. It was obvious that Izrael just got discharged from the military dahil sa suot nitong army uniform. There was also an army duffle bag near him.

She started to cry while giving punches unto his chest, tourists and people who were there at the mosque, looked at them and gasped at what she was doing.

She covered her face and cried more. She was so stressed and at the same time, relieved and happy when she finally saw him.

"H-Hey..." Izrael struggled to sit and immediately hugged her, carressing her hair softly, "Habibi, don't cry. They're looking at us now," He said, pertaining to the people that were now watching them, "They'll think I'm making you cry."

"Kasalanan mo naman talaga!" She punched his chest one more time as she was straddling on his lap, "Nawala ka ng isang buwan tapos bigla kang lilitaw?!"

Izo signalled and nodded at the security who was surrounding them. The security then tended to the people that were looking at them, including the tourists. Matapos mapaalis ang mga tao ay silang dalawa na lang ang naiwan sa lugar. The security team then went back to their posts.

"I will explain after you'll calm down," Izo replied softly, "I missed you, Miss Titi."

"Siraulo ka! Buti na lang pagdating ko dito, hindi ako tinawag na Miss Titi!" She angrily reacted and Izo chuckled.

"Of course, they won't. I know you're coming so I tightened your security."

"Huh?"

"Are you calm now, habibi?" Izo asked her. Inirapan naman ito ni Sky.

Sky crossed her arms and avoided his gaze. Galit pa siya rito. Hindi pwedeng maging marupok ulit siya.

She heard Izo let out a soft chuckle. She felt him kissing her cheek as he slowly stood up. Maya-maya ay may kinuha ito sa duffle bag na dala nito. It was a picnic basket and a picnic blanket. Inilapag naman nito iyon sa gilid niya.