34

Royally Scandalous

#34

●●●

Izrael Ali Omari

Izrael immediately opened the door and saw Skylar Reese holding a plastic bags which the medicines that he requested were obviously inside

Izrael immediately opened the door and saw Skylar Reese holding a plastic bags which the medicines that he requested were obviously inside. When Sky realized he was already in front of her, she squinted her eyes at him like she was accusing him of something.

"What?" He asked, feeling another sound in his stomach. He's not really in the mood to joke around. He was having a very bad diarrhea.

Inirapan naman siya nito and Skylar Reese just walked inside his hotel room.

"I brought you some medicines, antihistamine and loperamide," She started while putting the medicine boxes on the center table of the mini living room. He also noticed she brought a 1 liter bottle of water, "Take this anti-allergy then the loperamide. If after four hours, your stool is still watery, take another loperamide tab again," She instructed.

Izrael crossed his arms and stared at her in disbelief.

Sky rolled her eyes, "Do you want to get better or not?"

Napailing na lang si Izo sa sinabi nito at nilapitan ito. He then took the meds alternately and drank the bottled water. He doesn't have much of a choice since his stomach was really upset since this morning.

"Thanks," He muttered. Tinignan naman siya nito at tinaasan ng kilay.

Last night, their moods were good - pero ngayon, galit na naman ito sa kanya.

"Bakit alam ng secretary ninyo ang tungkol doon?"

"What do you mean?" He pretended like he didn't know what she meant.