37

Royally Scandalous

#37

●●●

True to his words, Skylar saw Izrael Ali waiting outside their university

True to his words, Skylar saw Izrael Ali waiting outside their university. He was just wear normal clothes, a gray sweater and black pants. Nang mapansin siya nito ay ngumiti ito sa kanya. He was grinning as if he was teasing.

Nilapitan naman niya ito at inirapan, "Pinagbigyan lang kita," She simply said and the man chuckled lightly.

"I know," He answered her, still grinning, "Let's go to Taco Bell. I'm craving for some burritos," Anito at sabay na silang dalawa naglakad sa malapit na Taco Bell.

When they arrived, they immediately ordered and got their food. They both went and sat to the empty table they found.

"This is heaven," He suddenly exclaimed as he munched the burrito. Napatitig naman dito si Sky dahil sa reaksyon nito. The prince reacted like he never had a burrito in his life.

Napansin naman nitong nakatingin na siya rito, "I don't eat fast food that much, we are mostly served by our personal chefs."

"Sana all may personal chef," She replied and ate the taco she ordered. Napailing naman ito matapos ang sinabi niya.

"How's medschool?" Biglang tanong nito sa kanya. He asked her somewhat casually like they're friends.

"Are we friends?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"I want to assume that we are, besides... you have a lot of atraso from me."

She grunted.

"I already said I'm sorry and I just drunktexted you, I didn't mean anything 'yung maliit ang titi mo," The last sentence was almost a whisper. Ayaw na niyang talagang maalala ang kagagahan na nagawa niya rito noon.

"You keep emphasizing that my dick is tiny."

"Because you're annoying."

"I think you're more annoying, especially your voice... It gives me headaches."

Napatigil naman siya dahil sinabi nito at binigyan ng masamang tingin.

"My voice is like my name, Sky, heaven, masyado kang judger ha," She replied, pissed.

Umiling naman ito, grinning at her, "It's hell."

Mas lalong namang kumunot ang noo ni Sky.

"A-Ano--"