46

Royally Scandalous

#46

●●●

"That smells good," Izo complimented as she was done cooking some food for their dinner

"That smells good," Izo complimented as she was done cooking some food for their dinner. It was just a simple corn soup, rice and some adobong baboy. It was already eight in the evening. Instead of going out together to find some restaurant to dine in, Sky decided to invite Izrael to stay at her dorm room.

Inilapag naman niya sa maliit na dining table niya ang mga niluto niyang pagkain. Izo, on the other hand, was smiling from ear to ear while looking at the sumptous meal she had prepared. Nauna pa itong naupo sa isa sa mga dining chairs.

"You could have told me na darating ka pala ngayon, I could have bought some food ingredients para malutuan kita ng mas masarap," She told him honestly. She was really too busy this week kasi malapit ng matatapos ang quarter nila para December. Next next week ay examination week na naman nila. Konti lang na mga pagkain ang nagrocery niya.

"This is already good," Izo replied, giving her a sly grin, "But I know who's more delicious enough," He naughtily winked at her.

Natawa naman siya at napailing dahil sa sinabi mo, "Ang harot mo."

"For you only," He answered and she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Hangggang kailan ka rito?" She asked him before he could even take a bite with the food. Then he looked at her like he was sad and disappointed.

"I'm going back at 11pm," He said as her shoulders fell. Natahimik naman siya matapos ang sinabi nito. Bigla na lang siya nakaramdam ng lungkot.

"Hindi ka pala magstestay ng matagal..."

She looked down and avoided his gaze. Hindi niya alam kung bakit parang naiiyak siya sa mga oras na iyon.

"Habibi, come here."

Iniangat naman niya ang ulo niya at napatingin dito. Izo was gesturing her to come to him. When she did, he made her sit on his lap and hugged her. Napayakap naman siya rito ng mahigpit. She nuzzled her face into his neck, sniffing his manly scent. He smelled good.

Napaiyak naman siya ng konti.

"Matagal na naman tayo magkikita," She sniffled as he hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry," He replied, carressing her hair softly, "I'm not used to you not angry on me, I rather want you to be mad at me and not crying."

Humiwalay naman si Sky mula sa pagkakayakap dito, "Magagalit na sana ako kung tinuloy mo 'yung pagkikita kay Maleia. Ibloblock pa kita," She annoyingly replied while still sitting on his lap and her arms around his neck.

Izrael chuckled, "Does this mean you're my jowa na?"

Napasinghap naman si Sky sa sinabi nito at pabirong hinampas ang dibdib nito, "Kanino ka natuto sa term na 'yan? Hindi ako na-orient!"

"Azi, my little sister. She's been teaching me some silly Filipino words."

"She sounds fun, I hope we could meet," She beamed as Izo laughed again.

"That'd be disaster, another headache on the loose."

Tinaasan naman niya ito ng kilay, "But this headache got you whipped."

"And you, bumibigay na sa harot ko," He replied to her, saying in full-tagalog. Hindi talaga siya sanay na bigla na lang itong nagtatagalog sa kanya.

"Malapit sanang hindi, if 'dun kay pumunta kay Maleia."

"Nope. I'd rather choose my Miss Titi and her all-caps all over again," He answered her, grinning.

"Sabi ni Papa bawal pa akong magboyfriend if di pa ako doktor," She joked.

He raised an eyebrow at her in amusement, "Then I'll marry you instead."

Pinanlakihan naman niya ito ng mga mata, "Harot! Patapusin mo muna ako ng medicine!" She playfully punched his chest as Izo chuckled lightly

"Of course," He replied, his hands still on her waist, "What habibi wants, I follow."

Hindi naman alam ni Skylar Reese kung matatawa siya dahil sa sinabi nito. But for sure, she felt kilig when he said it. She once remembered when Izo one time called her habibi, she searched the meaning of it and found out it was an Arabic word for 'my love'.

"So we're jowa na?" Izrael suddenly asked her while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Push na tayo sa LDR," She joked, affirming they're finally exclusively dating.

"I'll go with you in the Philippines this Christmas, you said you and your family will spend your Christmas vacation in there," He suggested like everything was easy.

"But how about your family?"

"I spend Christmas with them every year - and you're my family now too."

Napangiti naman si Sky dahil sa sinabi nito. She playfully pinched his nose.

"Harot!"

●●●